The Pantman Resurrection Thread

OK

I'm back.

Despite the ignorant theorising of certain underachievers, I did not burn out, overdo it, etc, blah, blah. I simply got into bad eating patterns - 7% body fat was hard to hold. When my eagle nearly took out my eye, I missed my marathon and freefall began - eat more, run less, feel worse, eat more, run less - you get the drift.

However, I should add that my life has been full and fun during this time out. Our home is now a smallholding - pigs, turkeys, chickens, eagle, lizards, ferret, rabbits, quail, ducks, geese, etc. ad nauseum. I have always been too much of an "all or nothing" guy - filling up my life with other stuff meant running became nothing rather than less. Need to learn to be mediocre rather than non existant when time is short.

Anyway, I'm fed up with being fat again and my biggest clothes were thrown out, so I'm not going back to 17.5st again. I'm also fed up with eating crap and being unhealthy. So as of Jan 1st 2006, I'm back.

This is my thread. I'll be popping in from time to time...
I'm planning on doing updates of training, weight loss, theorising and mindless chitter chatter here. If I do more indepth training blogging, I'll put it on my "myspace" blog. www.myspace.com/pantman7. I guess I'll use this more for emotional support and post training "overviews" - hoping to use the blog to keep full training record.

Worst: 245lb May 2003
Best: 150lb June 2005
Current: 200lb :-(

I got going before with forum support, I'd really appreciate it again.

Here goes...

Comments