Sorry to hark on but...

The results for the GJ10k are still not out on the site!!! I just want to know how far behind the first 200 I was so that I can estimate what kind of place I got! Is that too much to ask a month after the event?

Comments

• Hi Jon, that really is terrible, I am glad I didnt do it, do they not realise that some of us runners are actually interested in how many people were behind , infront, time difference etc, these people (organisers hahaha) should sort this out straight away!

Its not like it was some tiny village run somewhere.
  • annajoannajo ✭✭✭
    I put this message on the other British 10k thread, but missed this one - but the results are up!

Hi everyone.

The official results are now online, at:

http://www.sweatshop.co.uk/html/results/res1.htm

Please note that, as Brunswick said before, only the first 200 runners' times were officially recorded, as was advertised in the race literature, so it is only these results that we can put online.

I hope that this helps some of you to see how you did. The results go down to 204th place, up to the time 40 mins 38 seconds.

Anna
    (Sweatshop)
  • I was exactly 2 minutes outside of the timings! I reckon I came in, in the top 350?
  • I've picked up quite a few criticisms of this race on the forum and am speechless that it's acceptable to charge that amount (can't remember how much now but remember thinking it was incredibly expensive)if the organisers can't be bothered to record all results properly. BTW, the tiny village runs I've taken part in generally have the results on their club website within 24 hours. Large events like GNR publish every runner's name and time in a magazine.
    Appalled.
  • HillyHilly ✭✭✭
    Yes I agree it's appalling! The organisers certainly need to get their butts into gear. This was a very over-priced, over-hyped race!