Garmin Forerunner 305

1777879808183»

Comments

• Cottonfresh,

I had that problem with losing my data in TC. I found I could solve it by closing Training Centre through the File - Exit tab rather than the X in the top right hand corner. I don't know if that helps at all?

Paul

• Just bumping this in the hope that someone can answer my question:

I've had my Garmin 305 for about 18 months now.   All my data is stored on my laptop - some of it with Training Centre, but most of it on SportsTracks.

Now I've got a Mac I'd like to have all my data transferred over to it (possibly using something like Ascent)

Is there a way I can save my running data from my laptop and transfer across to my Mac?  I can't do it by the watch itself as I've deleted a few months of runs from it.

*crosses fingers in the hope that someone can help*

• No wonder i'm tired, according to my FR405 i've just run a mile lap at 2345.1 mph.
    There's no way to correct the data and no way to change the scales on the graph so i can see the rest of the real pace data.

Come on Garmin, there are a hundred little fixes you should have done by now. Pull your finger out.

• Hill1Hill1 ✭✭✭
    So, I'm thinking of getting a Garmin I can't really afford the 305 at the moment so am thinking of getting the 301 which still does everything I want it to, anyone got or used this model and if so any comments?
    Does everyone think a Garmin is the watch to get or are there better products out there??

Thanks in advance
  • OjomanOjoman ✭✭✭
    Shielsy wrote (see)

Just bumping this in the hope that someone can answer my question:

I've had my Garmin 305 for about 18 months now.   All my data is stored on my laptop - some of it with Training Centre, but most of it on SportsTracks.

Now I've got a Mac I'd like to have all my data transferred over to it (possibly using something like Ascent)

Is there a way I can save my running data from my laptop and transfer across to my Mac?  I can't do it by the watch itself as I've deleted a few months of runs from it.

*crosses fingers in the hope that someone can help*

Can you export the data to a USB drive and then import it from the USB drive onto your laptop?  I am not sat in front of it but I remember sporttracks having an export option.