OK what with musical and nostalgia threads, I was to start a desert island thread. Similar to desert island discs.
You're going to be marooned on a desert island for the rest of your life - the desert island contains the following:
1.A limitless supply of running shoes.
2.Lots of fresh water.
3.Matches to start a fire.
You can take with you.
1. One book.
2. One foodstuff (assume you can take a limitless supply.
3. One CD.
4. One film.
My starter for ten.
1. Das Kapital by Karl Marx - I always wanted to say I had read it but I've never got further than halfway down the first page.
2. Chicken - I don't care about carbs MUST have my weekly roast chicken.
3. Led Zep IV - surely the greatest collection of songs ever written.
4. Groundhog day - funnier every time I watch and very appropriate.