Timex SDM again...

Somehow I've lost the instructions for my SDM, and I've not been able to find a .pdf yet on the internet. Apologies for daft question... (I have a photocopy of the instructions elsewhere, but can't get them for a few days.)

I've been for a 6 mile run, and I pressed the button once each mile to record the laps. What I need to know is what I need to press now that I'm sitting in front of the computer to see (i) my total distance and (ii) my total time. I'm sure this sounds really stupid, but I can't seem to work it out.

Here's what I'm doing.

- Press button (bottom left) to get to Recall.

- I'm then trying to scroll through the info lap by lap by pressing the Start/Stop/Scroll button.

- However, I'm confused. First, it seems to scroll through the laps in reverse i.e. R6, R7, R5 etc (for each one it offers Distance, Pace, Speed and a then a screen with a number at the top and another at the bottom). Should this be happening in reverse?

- Secondly, it's not clear where the totals are. I suspect that the number at the top of the screen mentioned above is total distance, and the one at the bottom is total time, but I'm not sure.

Any help would be v. welcome. A pointer to a .pdf somewhere on the net would also be v. welcome. (Naturally I looked on the Timex site, but could only find instructions for various watches: couldn't see the SDM.)

Thanks <blush....> :)

Comments