Options

Very Fat Unfit...

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    S'OK UK. I'm kinda getting used to it. I'm trying to kick the round number habit...you're helping!!!

LOL

I am a bit the opposite, when I had my fears, I was soooo worried about those I might leave behind. Absolute panic stations. I'm not going anywhere a while yet.

I must admit, I hate leaving my girls anywhere. I have to force myself. Hate it. Even school. I know that no-one will look after them like I do. Not going to have very healthy kids if I give in to those thoughts. Gotta practice letting them go, so they know how to cope. More peace of mind in the long run this way I'm hoping?
  • Options
    Know what you''re saying folks, this week without Fin is a living hell, not knowing what he is doing. For those of you who don't know, he is away with his grandparents in Sweden. Got so bad on Friday night, i phoned the hotel in Sweden to speak to him, but he was asleep ! They phoned yesterday though !
  • Options
    Must be very difficult Dingus, we get so used to those little faces each day and the house can seem very empty. How is your wife managing?
  • Options
    I tend to combine both kinds of fears, don't want to leave my kids behind or have to lose them.
    When a partner is away, I miss them but am okay until they are very late and I run out of reasons that are non-scary!
  • Options
    Dingus- how much longer will Fin be away? You must have been gutted when he was asleep last night!
  • Options
    MM + UKY - She is doing better than me, just the thought of him in another country.
    He is enjoying himself, mainly the ferry. He even seen a sub in Gothenburg harbour, that made his day. Yes i was gutted, wasn't happy,went onto this thread, spoke to EM + OTH, got drunk with them till 2:30, felt really good after.
    He is back on Thurs night.
  • Options
    You are halfway there now Dingus, time to start planning the fun you will have when he gets back. Maybe also you and your wife can get to do some things that are difficult when Fin is there. LOL how that came out! YKWIM, going out to non child friendly places!
    At least I know what to do when my son goes to Sweden, it doesn't get any better as they get older, I can tell you! Look out for a late night Misty in July!
  • Options
    Hey...I wasn't drunk!

;-)
  • Options
    OK. Maybe I was. A little.

thinking it's probably better to admit being drunk whilst typing some of those posts...?
  • Options
    Found you! (All be it three weeks too late).

Glad everything turned out ok in the end Misty. The only time number one son(now 22) was in trouble was for drinking underage. He learned his lesson and is very sensible now. He's turned out real well.

Ho hum... back to the main page.