Free Sports Watch with Subscription

2»

Comments

• Extreme Muzzy wrote (see)
    Wait 'til it starts beeping and you can't switch it off....
    LOL - I had a sudden mental image of Danger Mouse running around with a watch going beep beep beep before it exploded!
  • Hi, just wondering if anyone else has bought ultralieve pro  - I read an article in last years runners world and it's been sold out for months??!!

I got an email update from ultralieve and they sent me an offer to purchase one.  I bought it about 6 weeks ago because my knee really hurts when I train.  I thought it might of been my gait stride but I went to the physio and they told me it was over training and running on concrete - all the pounding has taken it's toll on my knee.

Because I had ultrasound on my knee from the physio - this actually reduced the inflammation and pain so I thought I could save myself some much needed funds.  I was pretty dubious but I had nothing to lose.

I used it for 4 weeks - twice  a day - once in the morning/evening.  The device (ultralieve pro) actually works - I think I have to eat my words on this occasion.  I'm now trying for the Ironman so my training needs to up to scratch.  If anyone else have bought one, let me know.  I saw this code and it may save you some cash  - awul09 - the site is www.ultralieve.com

I did read a review in athletics weeklly about it so it can't be bad I think

• Oh how kind of you to post that. I must go check it out....

NOT!!! Spamming not welcome on the forum.

Can you use Utralieve with fur coughs? 

• Thanks, SB..think I'll check it out as I can't seem to shake off this niggling pain in my foot, and then put it on the Christmas listimage