Pooh's Corner

1626364656668»

Comments

• glad he's being good for his daddy.  why do you reckon he plays up for michelle and not you?
  • Grendel3Grendel3 ✭✭✭
    Because she is quite tense and dictortorial around him, whereas I am more relaxed - but she is home now!!
  • oh well.  is michelle still taking the ads?

happy easter for tomorrow everyone - eat some choc for me.

• Grendel3Grendel3 ✭✭✭

hope you well tweety - yes Michelle is on the Ads for at least another nine months,

Nathan is 6 Sunday can't believe it and it has gone so quickly - would I change anything - no not a thing life with Nathan is better than anything could ever have been without

• Hello all

Sorry but this marathon trainin malarcky is killing me.  Am ready for bed but Mol having a restless one. 

How are you Tweety????  My friend (we don't get to meet up much, kids all different ages)  has a boy with AS and one with ADHD  good combination.  Its like Bazra in her house on a bad day.  But as she says God made them special....  They both like a good routine in place.  My friend who is a child minder had Jude who is an absolute joy.  Really nice child. 

Hell I love it when kids kick off!!!  It gives me the opportunity to look daggers back at the ones looking daggers at me.  As my Gp says half of the people looking at you have been there seen it and got the tee-shirt, and are looking on in sympathy remembering the days when..... the other half don't have a clue.  Hold your head high girl you are a mother and kids were sent to try us....  that they do......    The day she asks you 'mummy whats a C**t??' on a really busy metro is the day you want to die!!!!!  Tantrums are nothing. 

conversation went like:

'Its a naughty word mol used by naughty people  ooooo look is that a horse????'...... 

'but why is it naughty mummy and what is it???' 

Oh it is a horse.......  Oh theres a foal........  wow look more horses.....  look at all the water in that field.... da da da dee dee dee.....

But Mummy....

Would you like a treat in Newcastle when Mummy gets her New trainers....  maybe some chocolate.......

Ooo yes please Mummy....  CAn I run in the shop..????

Mummy sighs with relief!!!! 

Well that sounds like Mol asleep am off to the land of nod.

TAke care Grendel and Tweety xx  xxxx will get back properly soon. 

The ground didn't swallow me that time.  I hope it does next time though!!!!