Options

Blisters -ow!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    Bedders, I had a similar problems with Adidas, and it's a pitty because I really love their designs.
  • Options
    Hi - I've got blisters under my toenails, and the Edinburgh Marathon coming up in 3 weeks time. Anyone know what to do with them. I heard you can put a boiling needle through the toenail but it doesn't really appeal to me!?
  • Options
    Tim,
    don`t even think about needles (boiling or red-hot or whatever). Get to your nearest chiropodist asap. You have only got two feet so look after them. Use the needle and you won`t be running any marathons this year never mind in three weeks.
  • Options
    I have a recurring blister between my big toe and the next toe on my left foot. Strapping tape allows the skin to heal but as soon as the tap comes off the blister recurs. Am wearing correctly width fitted New Balance shoes & have done for XX years without this being a problem.

Any thoughts?

Tony H 3
  • Options

Wish I'd read this forum before buying my second pair of Asics shoes and finding that after a long(-ish) run this morning that the dreaded arch-blisters are back on both feet! Had terrible trouble with them in my previous Kayanos but for some reason gave Asics another go with a replacement pair (different model, can't remember the name).

Will try some of the BodyGlide stuff (thanks for the tips earlier on that - new web address seems to be http://www.wayside-kinetics.co.uk/index.php?cPath=21) and save up for some non-Asics shoes!

• Options

Hey I am a avid runner for a long time.  I have good runners and socks.and i am getting blister.  But they arent in the normal blister spot..  I keep getting them inbetween my toes.  I run about 7- 10 km a day.  I dont understand why I am getting them expecially there.  Do i need new shoes.  Seems like such a weird spot.

• Options
    Even after reading all the forums on blisters nothing at all is mentioned about the area i get them lo.  Help me pleasse
  • Options

Have recently replaced my asics 1130 with a pair of stratus 3. My new shoes give me blisters on the arch of my right foot. Having checked it out, it seems that the 1130 are designed for mild overpronation, while the stratus are for neutral/under pronation. Is there any chance that this is the reason my new trainers are killing me?

Also, is there anyone else based in SEAsia and can let me know where the nearest running store to HCMC is.

Cheers.