osteopath in Herts/Bucks

Can anyone recommend a running-friendly osteopath in the Herts / Bucks area ( I'm on the border )Have had lots of physio and exercised plenty but the problem keeps recurring so I thought a different look at the spine etc may be helpful. I don't want to be told not to run !

Comments

• hang on
    paula radcliffe raves about one in herts in her book (!)

let me see
  • ah

well seems
    it was Terry Moule of Harpenden
    but that was about 10 years ago

googling looks like he's moved to Worcs now
    as medical director of malvern rugby club :-(

sorry

this might sound a bit mad
    but if you get desperate, i suppose you could maybe call his office up there and ask if he still has colleagues he'd recommend in herts ?

i've had good referrals this way by out of area docs
    his number is listed at the bottom of the page on
    http://www.therugbysite.co.uk/mrfc/clubcontacts.html
  • SezzSezz ✭✭✭
    Try the Orchard Clinic in Amersham. Can't remember name of oesteopath but my Mum goes there for her back.
  • wherabouts are you Sara?
  • Hemel Hempstead.
  • oh right ... you may be better looking towards Watford way althought not an area I know too well
    There may be one advertising in RW?
  • Sarah

As you're in Hemel, I'd recommend the Back to Back clinic in Luton (just up the road).

The osteopath there is a guy called Dr David Leu.

He's excellent - I've been seeing him since I did my back in on Xmas Day - and I'm still on course to do FLM!

I'll give u his number, if you're interested.
  • SezzSezz ✭✭✭
    http://www.findanosteopath.co.uk/

Have a looksee here - quite a few in your area.
  • Have tried, Sezz, webpage unavailable just now but will try again thanks. I know where the Orchard clinic is..may pop in and see if they are runner friendly.
    Scoop, thanks...will bear him in mind.
  • There is an excellent chiropractor in Milton Keynes Bedfordshire he is called Trevor Killick and is very sympathetic to runners being a kean sportsman himself. you can contact him on: 07885 114979
    or chirofirst@btinternet.com. hope that's helpful!