Results London Tri 2000

Can anyone please steer me to a website where I can find the results for the London Triathlon of 2000. I have Google'd and reached page 63......!   Not a squeak. Much appreciated if someone can help. Thank you. Clive.

Comments

• my missus did her 1st tri at London in 2003. it did exist before as there is an archive note on the BTF website dated 2001 for it saying

"The London Triathlon is under new management and will be based at the Excel Centre in London’s Docklands a huge new flagship exhhibition centre for London."

BTF archives only go back to 2001

contact the organisers??
  • Thank you Dave & Fat Buddha.

No records held by the exisiting London Tri further back than 2003.

The 2000 Tri took place 1st September in Docklands. I have found some "links" but they lead to dead ends. Weird really, considering you can find the results of the "Manx Sprint Tri in Laxey in 1996" !!

• I'd been looking for these on the web for a while myself as I did this and wondered just what time I had done.

Oddly enough I now find that I have a copy myself! ok its only a printoff sorted and funny highlights for my own use (no comments please about my time) so if you are still after them then let me know

• chris, do you have a scanned copy of the 2000 results you could email me?  You probably beat me so no comments likely about your times....

thanks

• sixtysixchris wrote (see)

I'd been looking for these on the web for a while myself as I did this and wondered just what time I had done.

Oddly enough I now find that I have a copy myself! ok its only a printoff sorted and funny highlights for my own use (no comments please about my time) so if you are still after them then let me know

Have you still got those results? I'm looking for them too!