sports bra

on wednesday i purchased a sports bra which i was measured for at a well known sports store who focus on running. I then went on 12.5 mile run yesterday wearing it. After the run i jumped in shower and that was when pain hit, the bra has left to blisters. Do i take bra back, see if it just adjusting to my body shape or what. Iv took photos of them but now burst and look like burns .

Comments

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Crickey. That sounds awfully painful. I'd take it back and see what they say - that sounds like it's been rubbing and not properly fitted.

For the burn/blister - pop some sudocream on it and it'll heal a gem.

• It is painfull and dont help that my son wants hugs all the time and keeps knocking it.

• Take it back, I have never been able to get a sports bra that doesn't rub/cut me despite being fitted in various different shops.  I have resigned myself to the fact that it's going to happen and have scars as a result on my back.  They fitted you so they know that it's the right size (hopefully) and they need to know as if there is a design flaw then this can help other women.

• IV spoke to them she said let it clear up try again with Vaseline and still happens bring it back. Been a week nearly and still not cleared up.
  • take it back, you shouldn't have to use vaseline with a bra. Although I have done with varying success. 

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

I wouldnt try it with Vaseline as it can 'colour' the bra and then they'll refuse to take it back as 'damaged goods'. Unless you have it in writing - avoid it.

For me - that sounds like you're not properly fitted and they're giving you excuses. How is the 'bounce'?

• I didn't notice any rubbing or anything while out. First I realised was in shower when water hit me. I'm only b cup so don't get much bounce anyway. Lol. Got race Fri so if cleared up I give it another try and still bad it can go back.