Training Peaks

As discussed with a few yesterday, I have a coaches Training peaks account which I get a corporate rate on premium clients.  If any one is interested in having their own Premium Account at a fraction of the cost ($9) with the option to cancel at any point rather than pay up front for 12 months, please DM me and I can get you an account set up. 

Comments

• For anyone ditherimng, this is a very good site for recording training

Have a look around the site, for the monthly premium you wont get better value for money

• Yeah but you do know you have to actually have to do some training to upload Meldy!?

• I'm sure it's good if logging training to that detail is your thing, but weekly lauding of it in IM Talk always comes across as a bit of an ad break to me, in a 'well, they would say that, they're being paid to' way.

I'm equally ambivalent about the lactate buffering properties of Hawaiian coffee, or have I missed something?
  • I use Beginner Triathlete for a log at the moment ... what is so good about training peeks?

• Dave, I'm not trying to 'sell' it just giving anyone the opportunity to have an account if they want at a fraction of the cost. Some people are very techy and love their gadgets, it is very good for logging multiple info from different gadgets!
  • Will, I don't know what beginner triathlete does but with a premium tp account you can plan as well as log training, meals, upload from all types of gadgets like garmin polar, SRM powertap etc

There are lots of performance management graphs and tables of you are in to that sort of thing too
  • Quite interesting Doozer, been thinking myself about getting some kind of electronic log for training.

• Doozer. wrote (see)
    Dave, I'm not trying to 'sell' it just giving anyone the opportunity to have an account if they want at a fraction of the cost. Some people are very techy and love their gadgets, it is very good for logging multiple info from different gadgets!

I know, there was nothing aimed at you in my early morning whimsical post.  I haven't heard a word said against it so I'm sure it is very good, and I'm as much a gadget nut as anyone else (except HR monitors, for some reason).  And your offer is a good one.  It just makes me laugh when IM Talk manage to take almost any discussion and shoe-horn in one of their sponsors.

• TRTR ✭✭✭

Sounds like a good deal if you are into recording training, I train by sun dial and more or less make it up on the day, and there's no gadgets to record data from anyway. So no thanks Doozer.