So, what's next

Now I think it's obvious to all that those who've just finished the NDW are having terrible separation anxiety and can't just let the thread dieimage so I thought I'd create a new thread so people could post what they're planning on next. So not a wish list but what you've either got booked or just about to book or apply for when it opens. So for me it's the Cotswolds Ultra next month for a leg stretch, I haven't run for the last month so it'll tell me how much fitness I've lost, then in October the Dusk 'til Dawn and La Frontera, November brings the Winter 100 and December the MCN 40 in the Brecons. Next year is a little fluid at the moment, I'll stick my name in for Western States with no real expectation of getting a place, Laverdo Ultra trail in June if I don't but I have a guaranteed UTMB place in August so that'll be my main focus. I'll probably do a bunch of 40s and 50s as training runs along the way. Year after will be the Tor des Geants, I missed out this year and my name hasn't crept to the top of the wait list thus far so that's still one on the back burner. So what are you planning?

Comments