What type of shoes?

Hi.

I am 5'7 and 15stone, so I am quite a lump lol! According to the "wet foot test", I overpronate aswell. Am I right in believing, I will need motion control style trainers?

Comments

• Ian MIan M ✭✭✭

Hard to say. The wet foot test has been shown to have no useful correlation with gait, so i wouldn't worry about it.

• JimineyJiminey ✭✭✭

Hello, the best thing you could do is get your gait analysed at somewhere like Sweatshop. Basically they get you to run on a treadmill then have a look at a video replay to pick up any strange things you may do while running and not realise it. I definately recommend trying that (its free) even if you decide not to buy any of the shoes it'll give you a few ideas.

• Jiminey wrote (see)

Hello, the best thing you could do is get your gait analysed at somewhere like Sweatshop. Basically they get you to run on a treadmill then have a look at a video replay to pick up any strange things you may do while running and not realise it. I definately recommend trying that (its free) even if you decide not to buy any of the shoes it'll give you a few ideas.

+1.