FREE SPORTS MASSAGE in N16

I'm currently in the latter half of a Sports Massage Diploma and I need some people with injuries (not acute) or musculoskeletal issues to practise massage on. I'm actually already a practising massage therapist, but this is my first time doing sports and remedial massage, so i don't want to give just relaxing massage on tired achey muscles as this won't challenge me. I need people with real issues that I can try and figure out how to help. Perhaps you have an old ankle injury that is effecting your performance, you might suffer from plantar fascitis or you have recurring calf issues or somethign else... Treatments are free, will last roughly one hour and will take place in my Stoke Newington home. The session will involve completing a health screening form (i may get you to email this to me in advance), a postural assessment, possibly some joint range of motion testing, followed by a range of massage techniques as required. The sessions are for me to learn and whilst you may well get some good and effective treatment, a certain amount of patience on your part is required!

If anyone i come across is lucky enough(!) to have any particularly interesting injuries, then I may consider using you for my final case study. This would involve a full assessment, 6x1hr massages and a post-treatment evaluation/assessment - all for free!

If you think you fit the bill, please get in touch and explain why I should choose to massage you. I need people mainly during October, but I may have some space in Septmeber too.

Thanks,

Kate

Comments