Bredon Quarter Marathon

This was a Brilliant event.

Well organised, well marshalled, very friendly, really glad we took this on.

About 90 runners and one over weight, bald, walker (me image) for the first ever event.

The organisers need to be complemented for everything they have put in to setting this up.

SWMBO will do a better write up about the event - she's better at this thing called writing than me. image

So once again 

Well Done, Well Done, WELL DONE

Andy (race number 78) image

Comments

• Well organised, friendly, good flat course, beautiful countryside, and someone up there likes us as the weather was fine and dry image. The marshalls did a brilliant job, and the photographers treated everyone as equally important - not just the quickest runners.

And a really lovely medal at the end. Top stuff, am already looking forward to next year.

Huge congratulations, and thanks, to the organisers, top job well done.

Nix  (number 77)

• Fully agree with Andy & Nix, it was a great race, really well organised and the tea and cakes at the end were top notch image

The organisers made everyone feel at home (even us mad Northerners!) and the atmosphere was great.

I did it as I was passing through to meet up with friends, but I may well come down anyway just for the race next year, it was that good.

Well done to all concerned image

Andy #68

• Great event, well organised with beautiful countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds near Bredon Hill.  Bit of a long pull between miles 4 and 5 but otherwise not too hilly.  Good, friendly marshalls and a nice medal afterwards.  Everything a local race should be - see you all next year!

• Surprised to find less than a 100 entrants!
    Just around the corner from Southam (Cheltenham) and I will do my best to run the next event.
    Why not have one every quarter?