Cardiff Half Marathon

Is anyone doing this, not too far away now, plus a record number of runners. I Know there have been issues in the past but I believe the race is under new management and a new route!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonline/cardiff-news/2012/08/22/record-numbers-enter-this-year-s-cardiff-half-marathon-91466-31666771/

Comments

• LaudyLaudy ✭✭✭

I am signed up for this, I have been for months.  Its my local half and the first 1/2M I ever ran so always sign up, but I am really hoping that all the of the previous mistakes have been rectified.  The last couple of years seem to have been backwards steps, as the organisation in 2008 was better than last year.  I know its easy to criticise but I would prefer a great running experience for runners rather than a mass participation 'event', think Race the Train rather than the Great North Run!!!  Hence why the increase in numbers worries me a bit.

• Hi All,

I've missed the deadline for sign-up for the Cardiff Half (Ocf 2012). I saw a thread from last year with people who needed to drop out offering up spare places - does anyone have a spare place that I could fill?

Please let me know if you have a place and aren't going to be able to run.

Thanks