An Early Plea - London Marathon Runners & Supporters

Comments

• Schmunkee, I may need to slow the pace next year so I don't fall asleep on the train home.

• I dont post much on here, most of you dont me but i get involved where i can. Ive been taking running more seriously since May this year and will be running my first marathon next April image I hope you dont mind ive added myself to the runners list, your support would be greatly appreciated, and of course, look forward to VLM 2014 where i can support everyone else image 

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz

Runners

Mr Puffy.
    kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) image

Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs image )

Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
    Ricardo86

• I have used the services of the Mudchute supporters twice and they are a sterling group!!  Two years ago I was given some of Brian the Snail's "tablet" which gave me energy for the rest of the run image

Next year I'll be running it again so when the time comes I'll add my name to the runners list...thanks to everyone who supports image

• Mudchute rocks!!

Can someone add me to the supporters list as I can't do it on my phone image and I shall try not to fall out of any train doors this year.........

• Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW

Runners

Mr Puffy.

Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
    Ricardo86
    Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought). image

• Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF 

Runners

Mr Puffy.

Ricardo86
    Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought). image

• Hi can you put me on the runners bit and Mrs Warkie on the supporters as she will be down to support me, so i  will ask her as I think she would like to meet a few like minded souls image

• Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2

Runners

Mr Puffy.

Ricardo86

• Hi SBH, I will be running but not needing drinks etc.  John will be supporting.image

• Can't wait Cake!  It will be the highlight of my day

• image Really chuckles? Well in that case will make sure I'm extra sweaty and and might even shave in the morning before I set off. image 

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    Cake wrote (see)

image Really chuckles? Well in that case will make sure I'm extra sweaty and and might even shave in the morning before I set off. image 

What a gent! Does Bookie know that you're getting extra sweaty for other women? image If i'm at Mudchute - I may steal a sweaty hug too if they're going around!

• image sssssshhhhhhh don't tell her.  

• Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2

Mrs Warkie

Runners

Warkie

Mr Puffy.

Ricardo86
    Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any

• I am trying to work on some of the guys at work who didn't get in to come along too....... 

• Logistically, I've not been able to volunteer to support as it's a 200 mile trip for me each way, plus accommodation costs image But I can vouch that the Mudchute clan are a real help to the runners at a point where they need it most. The huge cheers and jellybabies were a godsend for me in 2009. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to ask for support again as I'll be running in 2013. Hopefully, in 2014 I can return the favour!

• Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2

Mrs Warkie

Runners

Warkie

Mr Puffy.
    Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs) image 
    Ricardo86
    Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) image
    Holymoly
    Lee the Pea image

• Count me in!  Loved the support at the mudchute when I did the last flora marathon and happy to give the same support to other runners. 

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit SuperCaz VikW KateF Tommygun2 katb

Mrs Warkie

Runners

Warkie

Mr Puffy. kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) image Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs) image Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people) Ricardo86 Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) image Holymoly Lee the Pea image

• oops, sorry, I've messed up the list.  Is there a list fairy in this thread?

• NykieNykie ✭✭✭

Oh Katb! The list has only just been sorted! (after I messed it up on the previous page image )

• I'm running and loved the support group in 2010, so i will be stopping.

There is a list fairy isn't there?

• Ta daaaaa!image

Supporters
    Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2
    katb
    Mrs Warkie

Runners
    Warkie
    Mr Puffy.
    kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) image
    Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs) image
    Ricardo86
    Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) image
    Holymoly
    Lee the Pea image
    Lady Wot Jogs

• Supporters
    Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2
    katb
    Mrs Warkie
    BBH

Runners
    Warkie
    Mr Puffy.
    Ricardo86
    Holymoly
    Lee the Pea image
    Lady Wot Jogs

• NykieNykie ✭✭✭

Two list fairies! image

• I'll support again, I enjoyed it last year - managed to get more injured from leaning over the railings at London than I did running at Brighton the week before image

• Supporters
    Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2
    katb
    Mrs Warkie
    BBH

xine267

Runners
    Warkie
    Mr Puffy.
    Ricardo86
    Holymoly
    Lee the Pea image
    Lady Wot Jogs

• WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    Supporters

Sister Bad Habit

SuperCaz

VikW

KateF

Tommygun2

katb

Mrs Warkie

BBH

Womble

xine267

Runners

Warkie

Mr Puffy.

kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence)

Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)

Ricardo86

Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)

Holymoly

Lee the Pea

Lady Wot Jogs
  • i guess we'll be needed at the expo at some stage?

• at this rate, each runner will get there own personal supporter - 1:1 ratio of runners : supporters at min hehehe image