New Forest Boksman and Forestman Entry for sale

Hi, anyone interested in £50 off the new forest forestman or middle distance triathlon entries? No longer needed - will transfer details across and you will receive all the goody bags etc.

This would make the Forestman £160 and the Boksman £115

Message me or email me @ Dav.id@live.co.uk

Comments

• david.they do not allow transfer for this race,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but you can get a 75% refund can't yopu as they are more than 2 months away.........probably your best option........

• TRTR ✭✭✭

they usually let you transfer RNF races, you'll defo sell it on Tri Talk, they love the Forestman on there. If you havnt sold it be the New year then ask again here, I might take it up.

• I went on the website for dates etc and I thought I read no transfers.....
  • TRTR ✭✭✭

They usually allow it. Says so under Terms and Conditions too. Will defo sell on Tri Talk. Theres lots of folks do the Forestman over there.

• Seren - it does say no Transfers...but it says on the T&Cs that you can have 'substitutions'......confusing eh?

• Okay thank-you, I jsut read this in their FAQ - Q. Can I give/sell my race entry to my friend?
    A. Yes. Up until 1 week (7 days) before the race you can substitute your race entry online. Just use the "already registerd" option from the "Register Now" link. You will need your User ID – normally your email address and your Password to update your details. You’ll get a confirmation email of all changes made.

So you can substitute it with someone else - considering none of the information has been sent out yet and its not for another yearish should be doable. Thank you

• sorry about the confusion david...wrong time of year  next year for me but definitely on my to do list for the future

• TRTR ✭✭✭

Seren - have a look on Youtube for the films of the Forestman made by Outdoor TV. I've done the New Forest Middle a few times which is much of the same route, but as yet I havnt made the jump up to IM distance as I havnt been prepared to put the "me" time in. Maybe next year though.