Amsterdam Marathon Hotel Accommodation Available

I have booked hotel accommodation in Amsterdam for the night of the 20 October. The night before the Amsterdam Marathon. I had intended to run the marathon but unfortunately owing to injury(plantar fasciitis) I cannot take part. I am therefore looking to sell my hotel accommodation and I am open to any reasonable offer and a lot less than you would normally have to pay. This is a luxury hotel right in the centre of Amsteram.(www.moevenpick-amsterdam.com) It is no longer possible to book this hotel as it is fully booked. If you are interested and want more info please let me know. This is a genuine offer for any runner without accommodation.

Comments

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    You haven't said how much you paid, how much you want for it, what the room is, is it a double? Single? Triple? Is breakfast included?

Maybe add some more info for people image
  • The room is a double room. I am asking £80 which is what I paid a year ago at a special rate. If you look at Amsterdam hotel prices you will see this is a real bargain.This hotel normally charges two or three hundred euros a night. It does not include breakfast.The hotel looks out over one of the main canals and is only a few minutes walk from the central station.