Sunday 21 October

2»

Comments

• LMH: write 100 times, "that was not a failure!", best handwriting by 9.00 Monday morning, and signed by a responsible adult. (In other words, no-one else remotely considers it a failure).
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • I know, and if you'd told me on the third set of antibiotics in the last four weeks that I would run another sub 3.45 and my second fastest marathon ever I'd probably have thought you were mad and I'd certainly have bitten your hand off.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • LMH - What everyone else is saying

Well Done imageimageimage

Postie

Well Done imageimageimage

Alehouse - that's good news

8 miles nautical today for me

• TRTR ✭✭✭

LMH - well played son, you are a credit to "Team TR". Its not always about the finishing time, its about being the best you can be on the day and being able to look yourself in the mirror with pride. You overcame some massive hurdles to even toe the start line. You have a big pair ! Even I was telling you that maybe it was time to begin the off season.

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭

evening all, 
    Brilliant stuff LmH & postie, great reports and splendid times.
    Also well done to all our park runners this weekend & GGG on the cabbage patch.
    NZC - hope you feel better soon...
    lyric - yes (yesterdays and todays)

Me? Well not much in the way of running, instead did lots of walking...youngest away with school, eldest wanted to stay with her friend (& her parents) camping on welsh borders so me and missus booked in to a hotel, and did some (walk) miles on the Offas Dyke, before eating & drinking too much. Today another 5 - 6 mile walk, then picked up daughter & came home.
    Bagged an easy 4 mile leg stretcher a short while ago (X-factor avoidance)

• Some great photos on Abingdon Marathon too LMH image

Dustin Cringe Factor yes one of the good sides of no longer having teenage daughters at home

• Tom.Tom. ✭✭✭
    LMH...like what TR says (that guy always talks sense). You will in a day or two take a quiet satisfaction in producing such a good performance from such a difficult set of circumstances. I think you are a star...so shine brightly!