Cotswold 10km Run

Thinking of doing this in November but not really heard anything about it before and I can't find too much information on it.

Anyone done this before? Any good?

Comments

• Did it last year as my first ever 10k, smallish event just over 100 runners, was able to sign up on the day no issues. A good mix of abilities from good club standard runners to fun runners. The course is run on country lanes, a frying pan shaped route - out along the 'handle' for 1km, a 8km loop and back along the 'handle' to finish, that's if they keep the same route. It was slightly down hill for the first 4ish km then undulating for the rest with a ford to cross after about 8km and one sharp climb for about 600m. Organisation was good, easy parking right by start, small village hall type building for sign up and briefing, cold water in cups once finished. Overall a good event, not a PB course but a nice run with decent scenary. Hope that helps, may see you there.
  • Jordan, a belated thanks for your reply. I'm not running this now as I opted for the Bath Hilly Half on the same day. If you're running this year, enjoy.

• I am going along this Sunday, already entered online.  Been doing a few cross-country events recently, so might be a bit of a change doing some road running.  Never done a road race so a PB for me even if the course is a bit undulating.

• My club received an email today saying the event is cancelled as the village hall car park is flooded and no alternative parking is available.  Must be a real headache for the organisers.