Please help me win Tri Award (public vote)

I am writing to you because I need your help. 

Today, British magazine Tri220 & the Triathlon Show have opened the polls for general nominations of their prestigious industry awards and one of those categories is: BEST TRIATHLON WEBSITE 

Over the last 9 months, I have been writing and editing www.beyondgoinglong.co.uk 

It would mean the world to me if you could take just a couple of minutes to register your vote for Beyond Going Long in this category. 

You can do this here once you have logged in or registered (takes 2 minutes): 

http://www.220triathlon.com/competition/220-triathlon-awards-2013 

Once you've done this, if you could go the extra mile and ask your friends, family, work colleagues to also vote for Beyond Going Long I would be so grateful. Perhaps you could share it on Facebook, Twitter, your blogs, club pages or your favourite forum. 

Beyond Going Long focusses on British and Irish long distance triathlons – covering not only the headline making athletes competing in Ironman and Challenge Henley, but also all the domestic long course events and the elite age-groupers competing in them. 

The site has a mission to support events organisers, professionals, race teams and elite age-groupers competing at the longer distances by providing more in-depth coverage and reporting than any other site in the UK. In the last 9 months I have published over 50 original interviews ranging from our World Champion Leanda Cave to age-group winners at the Midnight Man, published race news, previews and reviews, carried sponsor news and much more. 

I am a big fan of the other triathlon sites out there, so I mean no disrespect by asking you to help support the site, but it really would mean the absolute world to me if you could take some time to vote and recognise the site. 

Please vote www.beyondgoinglong.co.uk for Best Triathlon Website 
Tri220 Triathlon Show Awards 

Thank you so much.

Comments