Options

Mental illness and running

Comments

• Options

Yay for *gangle hugs*, be careful with Hubby's chopper (snigger fnarr fnarr)

Maybe have a word with the CPN on Friday if you're seeing her then SOLB, I've not a huge amount of experience but I imagine these things can creep back in if you're not careful

• Options

I want a lanky, gangly limbs too long for body hug *steals Sossidges hug from Bear* 

• Options

I probably should Bear but she's a bit too far on the other extreme, she's rather fond of her food and is likely to overreact a bit ... or is that just cos I don't want her watching any more closely? *looks a bit conflicted* 

I'm pretty sure it'll pass of it's own accord in a few days, it really isn't at the point where I'll starve to death or anything and I'm still eating the minimum number of calories it's just disruptive to the OCD work cos it's very disorganised and I wanted to get back on track with the three meals a day sensible thing 

• Options

oi gimme that hug back image

*hugs SOLB* *grabs gangly hug*

• Options
    Wonders what is going on with gangly limbed hugs. Isn't a hug ftom a friend still s hug, regardless of limb size?

Solb, I sometimes get food problems. Remember that your body shape fluctuates anyway
  • Options

image ahhh well I guess I was caught hug snatching fair and square 

I guess I'd better go off and look for food image  I don't like this bit but it'll get easier in a couple of days and if I run I'll need to fuel. I can do it image 

• Options

Our Sossidge is tall and slim and has elegant long limbs (well they look elegant but clearly they are naughty and accident prone!!) so she can offer extra special gangly hugs ... I think gangly hugs is a positive description, Sossidge makes the whole world warm and safe when she cuddles you image 

How is poorly Moo getting on (does he need another few hugs?)  

• Options

Go and do it sweetie image

• Options

What? Sossidge? I think her husband might complainimage 

• Options

Noooo, the finding food - it's probably hiding in the fridge somewhere underneath the salady bit

• Options
    Solb!!! That's norty.

Little moo is in bed and hacking away. Probably not going to get much sleep again image

There is only 4' 11.5" of me but I do proper hugs not weak, floppy and flimsy things
  • Options

Oh *wanders off in the vague direction of the kitchen* 

• Options

Ha ha ha is it? image It was Bear that suggested it image 

Oh poor little Moo, he does need a cuddle ... though I suspect Mummy hugs are the only ones with magic in them! 

Aww by 'eck, lets have a cuddle (((((by eck))))) I'm precisely average 5' 6" 

• Options

I'm tall at 6' 2" but am not really gangly

Stop blaming me norty SOLB image

• Options
    Mummy hugs may be the best medicine for poorly moo's, but hugs from good friends keep mummies going.
  • Options

(((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))).

• Options
    I thought you were quite tall bear, from the zombie pics. I once dated a guy we was 6'2". We made an interesting looking couple
  • Options
    Thank you Solb. Much appreciated
  • Options

I have to stand on my tiptoes to cuddle Bear but he does give pretty amazing bear hugs so it's worth it image 

• Options
    Is wondering how to wrangle a bear hug.
  • Options

SOLB gives some of my favourite hugs, just wish we got to do them more often.

I used to date someone just over five feet tall, the person in my facebook pic is a similar height as well so I know what it looks like!  My exes have varied - most around mid five feet something and one of five feet ten

• Options

image thread love in!!! 

oopsie I still haven't gone for food, I'm going now 

• Options

PS. image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image 

• Options
    Solb - eat food!

Peanut butter is a fab energy food and full of good fats. Also, things like jacket potatoes, even simple toast can be converted with a soft boiled egg, scrambled egg or baked beans
  • Options

Food!!  Norty SOLB image

Oh bum my sickness certificate ran out yesterday, need to get a new one.  This'll be my last one as I've quit work so it'll be nice not having to keep renewing them

• Options
    Bear, I'm 6ft, hubby is 6ft6...you're taller than 6ft2 surely?! I remember you enveloping me in a massive hug when I saw you at VLM image

SOLB, you can 'do' me any time ;-D

I've just got back from having my finger nail cut out so I'm a little sore...off to bed. Night all x
  • Options
    Umm yeah, I slipped with Mr.Sossidge's super sharp chinese chopper yesterday and sliced through my finger to the bone. Cut my nail in half lengthways and it was cutting in to the wound, so I had it cut out with freeze spray but no anaesthetic. It's a bit sore but I'll live.

Night all x
  • Options

Night Sossidge, I'll come and tuck you in - will 'do' you later when you aren't distracted by ouchie fingers image