Options

Talkback: Post-Marathon: Recover your Running Mojo

Gained a new pb by 34 minutes, even though i missed out on a four hour race, i was only 17 mins away. I just need to find that miracle solution to overcome the mental barrier, hitting the wall at 23 miles, resorting to a run walk for a short period.

Had a proper run last night, six gentle miles, legs feeling fine. Frimley 10k a sunday week.

Comments

• Options
    I have just completed my first marathon and feel fine? how long should I rest before I start to training again. 
  • Options
    Did you run manchester or London. The official line is 1 day for 1 mile recovery, but if you run on a regular basis then take a week out go for a gentle run see how the legs and body feel. And just re introduce slightly longer runs over the next two or three weeks.
  • Options
    You may feel fine Fergy but the damage goes quite deep. Gently does it just light jogging and plenty of stretching, slowly building back to strong and fully healed legs. I did Paris a fortnight ago and am now Starting to feel ready for some efforts.
  • Options

Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often. Lipozene Reviews

• Options

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Lipozene Reviews

• Options
    Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I like the cut of your job image or at least your thought process but sorry to say, I honestly think you would have fully sold me on the idea had you been able to back up your premis with a substantial bit more solid facts.

Lipozene

Normal 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-languageimage0400; mso-fareast-languageimage0400; mso-bidi-languageimage0400;} /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-languageimage0400; mso-fareast-languageimage0400; mso-bidi-languageimage0400;}
  • Options

The space serves the local neighborhood and LGBT community by offering year-round programs and meeting space for social clubs and groups. Technology Design

• Options

This really helps, I am struggling to find this kind of review, I am very happy you have posted it. This article provides me all the information’s that raised my awareness. Cheers  

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    I have never heard of a 4 hour race before. An interesting concept.
  • Options

I have visited your site every day I should say you did a great job in every post you shared. Many of us were looking forward for it. I am hoping you would post more. this site

• Options

I would like to thank you for this knowledgeable article. check and red this I have invited all of my friends to visit your link. Visiting your site is a very knowledgeable practice, it broadens my vocabulary. Thanks for this. 

• Options

running is the best way to maintain health and wellness. If you also like and want to end the flab, I indicate this site