Dog Fouling - Done to Death, I know . . .

Comments

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

Now, now, children, play nicely.

Dogs do use up a lot of the earth's resources - and so do children.  Someone very into sustainability (with children) told me that having kids is about the least green thing you can do, and having pets was nearly as bad.

Personally, I don't care for (or have) either.

• That's an excellent rant, Carter - I salute you.

But it's not really the kind of stuff I would want to hear from a police officer, if truth be told ...

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

2 words, ironic, and naive.

The first line is splendid irony, when he's posting such a rant at 1am.

And as for naivety, cripes. Posting abusive comments on the net in his position? I doubt he'd be too hard to track down, bearing in mind a 2min check on past posts reveals age, races run, races entered for, and where he's from!!

• Well this has got a bit silly hasn't it? Why would anyone want someone to lose his job (not that I'd imagine he would) over a bit of a rant on a messageboard?

I think everyone just needs to lighten up a bit. Remember this is a thread about dogshit, not genocide.

Oh, but marshallini is obviously totally nutso.

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

No one's saying that Matt!

A few of us are just pointing it out that it's a little worrying to read such a rant from a chap who is meant to keep the order!

• Who said about him losing his job ... and Matt says we're getting a bit silly image

It's just that we are more identifiable on tinternet that we might think and it is probably good to exercise a little caution if we're in a position of authority. Just saying.

• Stevie - everyone is entitled to their opinion, even people in positions of authority, people who are meant to keep the peace etc.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

We are being silly, typing under the influence of a bottle of red and sleep deprivation.

🙂

• I didn't find his rant too bad...............seen a hell of a lot worse..........even under the influence..........

but a agree that the majority of people here are easily tracible in the real world...........stalkers must love this sort of place.............people telling you when they are going on holiday and giving links to the cottage sometimes...............people stating when they are leaving their young children alone in the house on a regular basis..................people telling you where and when they run ....................

i imagine stalkers having a field day on hereimage

not me i am a total secret..........just off to the loo before going up the road image

• marshallini wrote (see)

All dog owners are selfish pricks and all dogs should be killed!

Stevie G . wrote (see)

agree with that Matt. I dislike dogs, and dislike dog owners,

lardarse wrote (see)

marshallini wrote (see)

All dog owners are selfish pricks and all dogs should be killed!

Hear hear! Though your attitude is a bit wussy, i'd have the owners butchered too.

marshallini wrote (see)
    Are you blind, a shepard, in the military/police/customs? if not then the only reason for that dog's existence is for your pleasure and enjoyment - selfish.
    Dogs uses up the earth's finite resource and gives nothing back. selfish.
    The £1000s you pay for it's food, grooming, medical/vetinary care each year would be better spent on more humanitarian causes.
    Dogs are just dirty, savage, noisy, wastes of space and resources.

Ladies, ladies, ladies, I'm suitably impressed.

However Marshallini (do I know you?, thought I did and you seemed so normal in real life but maybe I am mistaken) .. you may want to re-read through a bit of ancient history and the formation of mankind as it currently is, and whilst doing so pay particular attention to the part played in the odessey of our being by the wolf becoming the domesticated dog and the path that took us down.

As for Stevie G. and Lardarse,  jealousy is a horrible thing isn't it ... holding such extreme hatred for something just because its a better runner than you .. tsk ... poor show chaps poor show !

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭

i don't think my comments on dogs were quite as strong as the other chaps somehow.

and it depends what dog on whether they'd outrun you. Greyhounds and the like..fair dos...it'd be embarrasing.Those little mutts that loook like rugs, i think i'd be safe!

• This thread is a big stinking pile of poo......image

......and Millwall fans are a lot like Rottweilers.....

Well that was fun, as easy as throwing a squeaky ball to a pack of bouncing dopey dogs! lol

Runner's world, the home of SERIOUS posting.

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

So, to the anthropomorphism of dogs.

One of my clients has a child substitute in the form of a dog. Understandable since she hates her own kids, presumably because they're fully grown adults that don't bark, piss up trees or eat their shit. 

Its the sort of shit machine I'd describe as a Scrabster. You know, the sort of creature that tries shagging your foot while you're trying to eat dinner.

"Don't say dog! Cloie will be offended", f f's sake, its a f.. ing DOG!

So a guy (electrician) one day left the door open and the dog ran out. And ran back.

Shit hits the fan. Cloie might have run into the road, Cloie might have been run over, might have been killed.

Up to speed this case goes on about 'eye for an eye' , no-one can imagine how upset I'd have got?

Want a bet?

However when she gets to the stage when she said she would kill the guys wife to even things up. You know what nutters some dog people are.

Like the guy who threatened anyone with 'great vengeance and furious anger if he dared kick his dog'. I asked if instead he just kicked the shit out of someone first, would it be ok if then they kicked his dog.

Just a thought.

🙂

• My dog thinks anthropomorphism is the dog's bollocks.... I can tell by the way he's looking at me so inquisitively..... sometimes it's as though he's a humanimage
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Yes YP, he looks at you and thinks you're a dog.

🙂

• I'd make a top dog......

Just imagine a world where it's perfectly normal behaviour for you to:

1) shit wherever and whenever you wanted

2) try and hump any attractive female you bumped into, without the need for any social pleasantries

3) chase after people just for fun

4) to be able to command other creatures to tickle your tummy, or throw you a ball, just by looking at them with your head to one side

5) etc, etc, etc......
  • YoungPup wrote (see)

......and Millwall fans are a lot like Rottweilers.....

I have been known to chase balls, and I've also had a shit in the woods.  Well off the path, mind.  image

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    YoungPup wrote (see)
    I'd make a top dog......

1) shit wherever and whenever you wanted
    2) try and hump any attractive female you bumped into, without the need for any social pleasantries
    3) chase after people just for fun
    4) to be able to command other creatures to tickle your tummy, or throw you a ball, just by looking at them with your head to one side
    5) etc, etc, etc......

You have a point there.

If we start shagging in the street we get arrested, if you're an Alsatian you get away with it.

Outrageous, how much tax does that dog pay?

🙂

• YoungPup wrote (see)
    I'd make a top dog......

Er no. Dogs can't do that to me. Might have somethong to with the fact that they kill 8 week old babies, disgusting creatures.

How can anyone justisfy dogs when they kill babies? Just a thought...

• lardarse wrote (see)

Er no. Dogs can't do that to me. Might have somethong to with the fact that they kill 8 week old babies, disgusting creatures.

How can anyone justisfy dogs when they kill babies? Just a thought...

Oh go on then ... work is boring me sensless this afternoon so I'll bite .....

I would hazard a guess (and am pretty sure I'd be right) that a damn sight more human beings have killed 8 week old babies than dogs have !!

How can you possibly justify human beings !

• Interesting - in the world according to Lardarse, the test for what is justifiable is whether that thing has ever killed an 8 week baby.

So - let's get rid off all cars, as I'm fairly sure there are regular accidents involving cars which kill babies. Same with planes, trains, boats, motorbikes....

Also, human beings clearly need to be exterminated, as Bruce says, because they've killed lots more babies than dogs have.

We can probably also destroy water, as I'm sure I've read of babies dying from drinking the wrong sort of water, and it's probably safest to destroy all water just in case....

So, what's left?

Just a thought?
  • Stevie G . wrote (see)

So you use your dogs as a substitute for children?

Right....

backs away slowly...

LMAO! As I said, I didn't/don't want children. Meaning I have no reason to substitute dogs for the children I didn't want in the first place.

Bruce C wrote (see)
    ...jealousy is a horrible thing isn't it ... holding such extreme hatred for something just because its a better runner than you .. tsk ... poor show chaps poor show ! 

image This thread is getting rather hilarious image

• I prefer the company of my dogs to that of most people. They're loyal and never grumpy.

I pick up after my dogs if they poop on bridlepaths, tracks, they are trained not to 'go' on tarmac or pavements. If they poo in a field or wood (off main track) I leave it to biodegrade...Which it does in a few days because they are fed a raw diet, not poor quality kibble / processed dog food which takes weeks to decompse.

You can use any council bin for dog waste, the requirement is it's double bagged, so no excuses of 'no-where to put it'. 

• this could be the answer,makes both sides happy,no shit to pick up or stand in.

• I came home a few weeks ago and found a massive dog turd on my front door mat (outside my front door). I had left the gate open a bit. There's a dog down our road who is always wondering around in the street - I've nearly run it ver so many times when parking. I'm guessing that dog wandered into our front garden and left a present. I was so pissed off and very glad I got to the door before my 6 year old son that day. He doesn't really look so would have landed straight in it.

• SeelaSeela ✭✭✭

lardarse - How can you justify the human race when they kill each other? Your comment is complete dog shit!

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

The Agent to Neo in the film 'The Matrix'

"You humans are, like a virus!". 

Only have to watch one of those 'Life without people' programs. 

Has a point.

I imagine the Agent would say to the dog, " You dogs are, shit machines!".

🙂

• Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    Otter wrote (see)

I came home a few weeks ago and found a massive dog turd on my front door mat (outside my front door). I had left the gate open a bit. There's a dog down our road who is always wondering around in the street - I've nearly run it ver so many times when parking. I'm guessing that dog wandered into our front garden and left a present. I was so pissed off and very glad I got to the door before my 6 year old son that day. He doesn't really look so would have landed straight in it.

sorry, had to laugh at this!!

Not had that, but did run down the woods and home once, only to be followed by a couple of HUGE dogs, who invited themselves into my garden, steamed around, smashed some stuff, and then ran off.

Owners? They'd have been miles behind obviously....probably the knd of owners like on this thread who claim their dogs are no harm

The cheek!