Royal Baby

Comments

• Timely anatomy lesson Wilkie image

Oh, and, Evening Standard - we do not need a live blog about this news! 

• As a repbulican arsehole, can I say I'll stop criticising them as soon as they get proper jobs and stop sponging off the taxpayer.

• helicopter pilot not a proper job?

• I don't really care to be honest, I have no interest in babies whatsoever.  Naturally I don't wish them any harm and hope they are all ok, but is it really worth all the hoo-haa???!!!  Is this the most news worthy thing happening in the world right now??

In the words of Pandora (Adrian Mole) "how much will he/she cost"?????

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

What's the bet there's a sudden increase in the number of women claiming to have hyperemesis gravidarum instead of 'normal' morning sickness. And how do we know that's what Kate has got? They've made a point of saying that the hospital is giving away no details. I'm guessing the she's just getting special treatment beause of who she is... Not that I'm interested image

• Peter Collins wrote (see)

As a repbulican arsehole, can I say I'll stop criticising them as soon as they get proper jobs and stop sponging off the taxpayer.

Prince William is a search and rescue pilot in the Royal Air Force.

Prince Harry is an officer in the army, who has served in the Helmand Province of Afghanistan.

• Rickster wrote (see)
    Peter Collins wrote (see)

As a repbulican arsehole, can I say I'll stop criticising them as soon as they get proper jobs and stop sponging off the taxpayer.

Prince William is a search and rescue pilot in the Royal Air Force.

Prince Harry is an officer in the army, who has served in the Helmand Province of Afghanistan.

And neither take anything from the civil list, Prince Charles via the Duchy of Cornwall supports William & Kate

• Pleased to hear of the pregnancy, I wish them well but I don't want to hear anything more about it until the birth, thank you.

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭
    sarah the bookworm wrote (see)

What's the bet there's a sudden increase in the number of women claiming to have hyperemesis gravidarum instead of 'normal' morning sickness. And how do we know that's what Kate has got? They've made a point of saying that the hospital is giving away no details. I'm guessing the she's just getting special treatment beause of who she is... Not that I'm interested image

Of course the hospital is giving away no details!  You wouldn't expect them to talk to the press about a patient's condition, surely?

• hyperemesis gravidarum want that the Roman name for Manchester?

• I am more excited waiting to hear about the Edinburgh pandas' pregnancy!

• Night Nurse wrote (see)

But it a SERIOUS  kind of morning sickness image (according too George whatever he is called on the news tonight) how many months gone is she ? god this is going to be a long pregnancy.

i agree NN....longest ever in history and boy are we gonna hear about itimage

• goldbeetle wrote (see)

hyperemesis gravidarum want that the Roman name for Manchester?

Sounds more like a spell that Harry Potter would use to rustle up a roast dinner.

• my advice to the 'SERIOUS' morning sickness?...ffs ,get on with it like every other woman does......

• Martenkay wrote (see)

I am more excited waiting to hear about the Edinburgh pandas' pregnancy!

Me too - I like pandas image

• I know someone who spent nearly her whole 9 months in hospital with her severe morning sickness and she was very poorly.

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    Wilkie wrote (see)

Of course the hospital is giving away no details!  You wouldn't expect them to talk to the press about a patient's condition, surely?

I'd be horrified if they did give details. I'm just making the point that as they aren't giving details, it's the press that have diagnosed her. 

• There won't be a pregnancy at Edinburgh Zoo - the lady panda has escaped and done a runner.

The public are asked to look out for a fat hairy female with two black eyes in central Scotland.

• loulabell wrote (see)

my advice to the 'SERIOUS' morning sickness?...ffs ,get on with it like every other woman does......

If you've never had it then you can't really comment.  My daughter has this for 4 months in her pregnancies and you'll never see anyone as sick - think about the worst food poisioning you've ever had - and then think about having it every day (and possibly night) for anything up to the full nine months...it's a complete nightmare.

• Cinders wrote (see)

I know someone who spent nearly her whole 9 months in hospital with her severe morning sickness and she was very poorly.

Me also...

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭
    Wilkie wrote (see)

I'd be horrified if they did give details. I'm just making the point that as they aren't giving details, it's the press that have diagnosed her

It is apparently stated on the royal website (they HAVE joined the 21st century!) as the cause of the hospital stay.

• I remember when they used to post a notice up on the front gate of Buckingham Palace. Not that long ago either! :-S

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Morning sickness!, I've seen the ads, call British Gas like everyone else.

🙂

• Eh?  Not seen that ad!

• Absolutely have zero interest in anything to do with the royals, specially that hanger on Pippa who seems to have become royal by assocation.

and more to the point, I don't understand the fuss, she looks like someone who throws up on a regular basis anyway

• I'm overcome with indifference. I don't wish the couple any harm, I'm just going to try to ignore the wall to wall media coverage over the next few months

• AgentGinger wrote (see)

I'm overcome with indifference. I don't wish the couple any harm, I'm just going to try to ignore the wall to wall media coverage over the next few months

That's pretty much the attitude that I take with X Factor and I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

• Rickster wrote (see)
    AgentGinger wrote (see)

I'm overcome with indifference. I don't wish the couple any harm, I'm just going to try to ignore the wall to wall media coverage over the next few months

That's pretty much the attitude that I take with X Factor and I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

ditto

• all those looking to avoid being swamped with inane media and public coverage of the birth might be best avoiding message board threads titled 'Royal Baby'.

• I'm just holding out for a public holiday when it's born...image