had my purse nicked

had my purse nicked last week ( my own fault - I just casually dumped it in my coat pocket so easy prey for the pickpockets!! )

but still no cards yet, its killing me as I cant enter any races boo hoo!!! image

Comments

• Ah gutted for you... It'd be lovely if people weren't generally horrible, but alas that seems like it's not meant to be! Hope your cards get sorted, my bank is quite decent but then again I work for them!!
  • Isee)

had my purse nicked last week ( my own fault - I just casually dumped it in my coat pocket so easy prey for the pickpockets!! )

but still no cards yet, its killing me as I cant enter any races boo hoo!!! image

It's not your fault. It's the fault of the thieving git that stole it.

• yeah just feel i should have been a little more careful Rickster but worse things happen I know, just the inconvenience of it all

bank were brilliant, stopped all my cards and let me go in and take cash out when i need it, I dont have any ID either as that was all in my purse too, so they know my face which is great

• Not your fault. How many times have you done that sort of thing in your life, without trouble? Probably loads of time.. and no problem, because the vast vast majority of people are decent honest people.

You've been unlucky.  Don't let it cloud your view on humanity!

Good luck getting the practicalities sorted.

• Sory to hear that, hope you get sorted, and sorry but I won't be able to join you and U at Portsmouth, work work work  

• aww EK gutted u cant come to Portmouth will miss you, its going to be one hell of a party down there lol there are Loads of people running Portsmouth that I know, will be sorry not to do it myself but its someone elses celebration that day image   Can you come down and watch at all?

• If I could get down there I'd be running for sure, its just too close to Xmas with everything I need to do for work, still there'll be others, I'm doing the Liverbird now on 31st Dec for my 12th, 

• I've never managed to understand thieving.

"You have something I want and because I don't want/cannot to do the hard work you did to get it I am just going to take it off you"

I don't want to hear excuses about drug addicts, alcoholics and child poverty.We try to make arrangements for those unfortunates not perfect but we need not feel guilty.

The emphasis should always be on the feelings of those robbed of what they have worked to get.

• Iran has the right idea about thieves.

• well thankfully there wasnt much cash but just inconvenience of having no cards, i went to supermarket today and didnt have enough cash so had to go to bank (  having to take ID with me to get cash out over the counter ) which was a real pain!!

and i really want to enter some races, its killing me having to wait!!

• EKGO wrote (see)

If I could get down there I'd be running for sure, its just too close to Xmas with everything I need to do for work, still there'll be others, I'm doing the Liverbird now on 31st Dec for my 12th, 

Does she know ?