asics target 26.2 vote Jenny

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself and give you all chance to find out more about me.

But first, I did promise that if I got through to this stage I would share my granola bar recipe.....so here it is. 

Jens granola bar

200g porridge oats, 200g mixed seeds, 100g dried fruit ( be imaginative, mango, cranberry, blueberries are good!)

100g butter, 100g light muscovado sugar, 3 tblsp honey melted together.

mix wet and dry ingedients, tip into a lined tin 18x25cm approx, press down lightly.  

Bake 30mins 160degee fan oven.

drizzle with dark choc (optional) remove from tin when cool, cut into squares, eat and enjoy. Simple!!image

I started running 3 yrs ago, never having run before because I wanted a new challenge. I bought my first running shoes on my 50th bday. I started a run/walk programme that i'd read in RW and then entered a 10k race 4 months ahead and trained for that goal. the feeling as I crossed that finish line was amazing!I was hooked! I've gone on to run all distances, but I enjoy the discipline of marathon training the most. I've done 2 marathons,first in 4.40 and then 4 27. I'm really excited to see what I can achieve with help and support from RW/Asics. I look forward to being able to share my progress with the forum.

Comments