The 12 (or more if necessary) running days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me......a blister on my big toe

Comments

• on the second day of christmas my true love gave to me................2 frozen nipples......and a blister on my big toe

• On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me... three black toenails... 2 fozen nipples.... and a blister on my big toe

• On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... four plastic medals...three black toenails... 2 fozen nipples.... and a blister on my big toe

• On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...5 chilblains..........four plastic medals...three black toenails...2 frozen nipples..and a blister on my big toe

• On the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me... 6 miles of hell ...5 chilblains..........four plastic medals...three black toenails...2 frozen nipples..and a blister on my big toe

• On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 7 jelly beans ... 6 miles of hell ... 5 chillblains ... 4 plastic medals ... 3 black toenails... 2 frozen nipples ... and a blister on my big toe.

• On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....8 fools wearing headphones...7 jelly beans...6 miles of hell...5 chillblains...4 plastic medals...3 black toe nails...2 frozen (in my case bloody) nipples...and a blister on my big toe.

• On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me ....9 cm of chaffing .....8 fools wearing headphones....7 jelly beans..... 6 miles of hell..... 5 chilblains.......4 plastic medals... 3 black toenails...... 2 frozen nipples and a blister on my big toe.
  • on the 10th day of Chrismas my true gave to me 10 worn out trainers.....9 cm of chaffing .....8 fools wearing headphones....7 jelly beans..... 6 miles of hell..... 5 chilblains.......4 plastic medals... 3 black toenails...... 2 frozen nipples and a blister on my big toe.

• PiersPiers ✭✭✭

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 chips a bleeping....10 worn out trainers.....9 cm of chaffing .....8 fools wearing headphones....7 jelly beans..... 6 miles of hell..... 5 chilblains.......4 plastic medals... 3 black toenails...... 2 frozen nipples and a blister on my big toe.

• On the twelfth day of Christmas my true live gave to me 12 minute miles...11 chips a bleeping.....10 worn out trainers.....9cm of chaffing.....8 fools wearing headphones.....7 jelly beans.....6 miles of hell.....5 chilblains.....4 plastic medals.....3 black toenails....2 frozen nipples and a blister on my big toe
  • On the first day after the twelfth day of Christmas my true live gave to me 13 marshals marshalling, 12 minute miles...11 chips a bleeping.....10 worn out trainers.....9cm of chaffing.....8 fools wearing headphones.....7 jelly beans.....6 miles of hell.....5 chilblains.....4 plastic medals.....3 black toenails....2 frozen nipples and a blister on my big toe
  • On the first day after the twelfth day of Christmas my true live gave to me 14 uncontrolled dogs biting, 13 marshals marshalling, 12 minute miles...11 chips a bleeping.....10 worn out trainers.....9cm of chaffing.....8 fools wearing headphones.....7 jelly beans.....6 miles of hell.....5 chilblains.....4 plastic medals.....3 black toenails....2 frozen nipples and a blister on my big toe