Brighton Marathon - place wanted

I know its really early to be begging but if anyone would like to transfer their Brightonplace I would love to run my local marathon next year, this year i went all the way up to Edinburgh but i didnt realised how early the places went and didnt apply in time!

Comments

• Hi Sophie,

We have guaranteed places available for the Brighton Marathon 2013.  We ask for £50 to register for your place and a sponsorship target of £450 which we'll help you to smash with lots of support, you'll get your own personalised vest, a team of dedicated cheerers on race day and an invite to the exclusive after-party for you and your friends.

We'd love you to join us, you can find out more here http://www.maternityworldwide.org/fundraise/events/brighton-marathon-2013/ email Kirsty on fundraising@maternityworldwide.org or call 01273 234033.

Maternity Worldwide are a charity providing maternity facilities in developing countries preventing women from dying during childbirth.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kirsty

• Hi Sophie,

I have a paid for Brighton marathon place available. I was due to run next year but can't anymore. Message me if you would like it.

Thanks,

Andrew

• I'd also love to get on this one. If anyone else has a place please let me know

Thanks

• Stephanie, Place is still available so email me if you are still keen.

Andrew

andrewgrigg2@hotmail.com
  • Apologies, put my wrong email address! Correct one is jimmygrigg@hotmail.com
  • Hi all,

I'm not sure if you would've found places yet but if anyone is still keen to enter the Brighton Marathon and doesn't have a place yet, we could be your answer! We are Ambition, a leading youth development charity, and are looking for some keen runners to enter the race. Registration is FREE and the minimum pledge for fundraising is £500.

Youth clubs give young people opportunities they might not otherwise have. All money Ambition's runners raise from the marathon will go towards our work in ensuring this vital support stays in their communities.

Entry is open to runners aged 18 and over. You will receive regular newsletters and a Race Pack to support you in preparations for the big day.

To register, please get in touch with me, Anna, via this forum, or email info@ambitionuk.org. If you would like more information on our charity, please go to: www.ambitionuk.org. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

• I have an entry and due to a family ruby wedding I can't go . Anyone still in need email me . k.quinn14@btinternet.com