Talkback: Inside Our January 2013 Issue

Again, I have not recieved my RW Mag. I thought we supposed to get the mag before they are in the shops.

This has happened to to me now 4 times. Is anyone else having the same problem this month. 

Comments

• Sorry, I have had my mag deliverd, came a lot earlier then normal. With a load of Junk mail. Sorry RW image

• No problem, glad to hear it arrived! image

• DEAR Runners World director ,

Greeting to youand your RW Organising committee. As we are the executive 

members of Classic Road Runners Athletic Club, BANGALORE -South INDIA, 

Wishing you A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013. "May the almighty GOD blessyour RW

UK TEAM AND TO USE THE YEOMAN SERVICE TO THE MODERN SPORTS FOR ALL HUMAN BEING.

Sir, I Mr. Arockia swamy jayaraj, A.A. F.I, Chief ADMINISTRATOR AND COACH ,

ALSO an International marathon Runner of India, I represented INDIA IN 35 Major International Marathon and road races in various countries.

Our Road runnig club is Non profitable and charity ,honorary coaching club.

Hence, I humbely request to your RW to encourage and support through your up date training programmes and latest races & events to our club.

Our club is 27 years old .we train all undre previllage  childern and rural talented  up comining athletes  in long distances road running and marathon

in our country (BANGALORE )   Sir, I request you to open our club's

website: classicroadrunnersathleticclub.com    and send your best wishes to our club through E-mail:aaimsports@hotmail.com

Ionce again take this opportunity to convey our sincere regards to the

chieh of the runners world  co.uk

awaitng for your reply

with regards thanking you yours faithfully ,A.JAYARAJ,A.A.F.I,

Chief Administrator-coach.     2nd/january/2013 

• This thread has ended on my side. Happy new year