Running in Bookham / Leatherhead

Hello everyone:

I just moved into the delightful village of Bookham and I usually go for a run 4 times a week. This is an invitation for anyone who might like to join in as I think that social running with others is better fun. Do not hesitate to drop me a line!!

Comments

• Jorge

I live in Ashtead, and used to live in Cobham... I think it's a fab area to live in and run around - especially if you enjoy being off-road, and don't mind getting a bit muddy.

Where are your favourite routes? Also, what kind of distances are you running?

YP
  • Hey YP,

As the weather has been a bit of a nightmare for the last few weeks, I registered in the Leatherhead Leisure Centre so I could make sure that weather would not stop me from training. To be honest, I am not used of going off-road but would definitely give a try, though. As I mentioned, I moved into the area a month ago and do not really know any routes in particular. My current distances: 4 to 7 miles. I am not really a beginner but I am currently training to run my first half marathon under 2 hours. This will give you a idea of level!. Cheers

• Hello! I'm also in Bookham and running similar distances to yourself, are you still looking for some company?!
  • Hi Claire, yes, I am still looking for someone willing to defy weather. That's great if you want to meet up. Here's my email address: jmacia79@hotmail.com. If you send me an email , we can silently agree where and when. Cheers Claire.