*WANTED* 2013 Edinburgh marathon place transfer!

I am desperately keen to run the 2013 Edinburgh Marathon but missed the boat for getting the standard entry. Will be running for Child Bereavement UK and they have no allocated places, so it's for an amazing cause! If anyone can no longer run with their entry I would be most grateful if you could reply! Thanks, Thomas

Comments

• Dear Thomas,

Hi, I'm looking to transfer my entry to the Edinburgh Marathon 2013. I have a standard unaffiliated entry but can't run it due to illness and I don't think that I'll be well or fit enough in time to run it comfortably. I'm happy to have you transferred onto the place and don't want any money for it since what you are doing is great but I think that you have to pay a £10 transfer fee to the marathon organisers. Are you interested? Kind regards, Lisa

• Hi Lisa,

So sorry to hear it's illness that has spoiled your run, hope you get well and running soon. Yes, that would be great! Thank you so much! I'm not sure exactly how it works but I think you have to ask them for a code? My email is teriksen4@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,

Thomas

• Hi Thomas,

I've withdrawn my entry and transferred it to you - I've sent the organisers your email so you should hear from them shortly. I've also sent you the transfer code by email with details on what you need to do with it. I'm glad to be able to help out a fellow runner and for you to be able to raise money for a good cause. I hope it all goes well, good luck in your training and the race and enjoy the journey!

Kind regards, Lisa

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    I don't want to be cynical but Lisa - how do you know that he's fundraising for this cause? Has he sent you proof?