Mrs Warkie
    BBH
    Womble
    JohnClose3
    xine267

Runners
    Warkie
    Mr Puffy.
    kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence)
    Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)
    Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
    Ricardo86
    Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)
    Holymoly
    Lee the Pea
    Lady Wot Jogs 
    RosemaryClose4

• I'd like to be in again as a runner image really great support in 2011. 

Supporters 
    Sister Bad Habit 
    SuperCaz 
    VikW 
    KateF 
    Tommygun2 
    katb 
    Mrs Warkie 
    BBH 
    Womble 
    JohnClose3
    xine267 

Runners 
    Warkie 
    Mr Puffy. 
    Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people) 
    Ricardo86 
    Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) 
    Holymoly 
    Lee the Pea 
    Lady Wot Jogs  
    RosemaryClose4
    Pottermiss 

• Supporters 
    Sister Bad Habit 
    SuperCaz 
    VikW 
    KateF 
    Tommygun2 
    katb 
    Mrs Warkie 
    BBH 
    Womble 
    JohnClose3
    xine267 

Runners 
    Warkie 
    Mr Puffy. 
    Ricardo86 
    Holymoly 
    Lee the Pea 
    Lady Wot Jogs  
    RosemaryClose4
    Pottermiss
    Happychap

image thanking you all very much in advance.

• My son Dan and I have just got confimation of entry and would like to take up your offer to join your runners list, only problem, I cant work out how to do it, DOH, so if any kind reader could help it would be greatly appreciated, see you all on the 21st

• Supporters 
    Sister Bad Habit 
    SuperCaz 
    VikW 
    KateF 
    Tommygun2 
    katb 
    Mrs Warkie 
    BBH 
    Womble 
    JohnClose3
    xine267 

Runners 
    Warkie 
    Mr Puffy. 
    Ricardo86 
    Holymoly 
    Lee the Pea 
    Lady Wot Jogs  
    RosemaryClose4
    Pottermiss
    Happychap
    Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood

• Cake, thanks very much mate

• Wow this has started early, missed out last year with a stress fracture the week before the start but had a great run in 2011 so please put me down as a runner

Supporters
    Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2
    katb
    Mrs Warkie
    BBH
    Womble
    JohnClose3
    xine267

Runners
    Warkie
    Mr Puffy.
    Ricardo86
    Holymoly
    Lee the Pea
    Lady Wot Jogs
    RosemaryClose4
    Pottermiss
    Happychap
    Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood

No Pain image

• Last years day out was fabulas

may get there again- will have to see how things pan out

i first have to get well

• Hope you do get well soon,

XXXBBH

• BBH

do i know u ?

either way, hope ure all well

• We met at the starting line of the Abingdon Marathon a couple of years ago.  I'm doing well many thanks.

• Abo ahh - our marathon pb course - 4:03: 36-  well the old course -

not sure we'll see another marathon, let alone a mara pb  

• image Mick it's always a honour to be able to say hello to you at these sorts of things wether your racing not not so will give you a big kiss if I see you but there are more inportant things in life mate. If you can make it brilliant and if not next time.

• Why hello people. I would love to join the list for the third time and this VLM I would really love to see you all. I managed to miss you the last two years!

Supporters
    Sister Bad Habit
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2
    katb
    Mrs Warkie
    BBH
    Womble
    JohnClose3
    xine267

Runners
    Dave Wood 4 and Dan WoodWarkie 
    Happychap
    Holymoly
    Lee the Pea
    Lady Wot Jogs
    Mr Puffy.
    No Pain
    Pottermiss
    RosemaryClose4
    Ricardo86
    Straycelt
    Warkie

• Silly not to image 

Supporters 
    Sister Bad Habit 
    SuperCaz 
    VikW 
    KateF 
    Tommygun2 
    katb 
    Mrs Warkie 
    BBH 
    Womble 
    JohnClose3
    xine267 

Runners 
    Happychap
    Holymoly 
    Lee the Pea 
    Lady Wot Jogs 
    Mr Puffy.
    No Pain
    Pottermiss 
    RosemaryClose4
    Ricardo86
    Straycelt                                                                                                                               Night Nurse

• image put me in the right place please someone 

• Nykie wrote (see)

Two list fairies! image

Excuse me, there is only ONE List Fairy image

• Awwww, I missed you guys when running last year, but it certainly helped thinking that you were there! And I wish I could return the favour but I will be shopping in New York for the wife's 50th. Hard times. Hope I get to support (or run again!) in 2014.
  • Supporters 
    Sister Bad Habit 
    SuperCaz 
    VikW 
    KateF 
    Tommygun2 
    katb 
    Mrs Warkie 
    BBH 
    Womble 
    JohnClose3
    xine267 

Runners 
    Happychap
    Holymoly 
    Lee the Pea 
    Lady Wot Jogs 
    Mr Puffy.
    No Pain
    Pottermiss 
    RosemaryClose4
    Ricardo86
    Straycelt                                                                                                                               Night Nurse

Hopetofinish

Hi I have added myself to the runners list, but cannot appear to close the gap between myself and Night Nurse.  Would someone with a brain tidy up the list.  Thank you muchly.

• Keep me posted on this cos Im defo interested. We have a couple of runners taking part and Im doing Halstead Marathon in May so sitting this one out and would be nice to lend a hand

Pete

• Hi SBH, Schmunkee just told me about this on another thread - 2013 will be my first London Marathon, trying to persuade the OH to come and help out at Mudchute. Will keep you posted. 

Thanks,

K

• Oooh the more the merrier image watch this board for the next updates. First week of January I shall be setting up the 'full' thread that will run through to VLM itself.

Extra little early plea - anyone close to London who will be supporting please please make a note to try and help out with collections from Expo if possible. I'm now based in Dover so will have more of a challenge even getting to the 'Chute as early as I'd like let alone doing pick ups (as an idea it's a minimum of £35 just to get into town let alone coming home and I can't afford to do it five days running to be honest).

Thanking everyone in advance, like I say watch this space, full thread coming soon!!

• Hi SBH 'n' all

I will be new in town (ie not running) and living in Greenwich - so Mudchute an easy walk for me.  Can (i) get there early without too much trouble (assuming the footbridge under the river stays open?) and (ii) probably help with pickups ahead of the day too once I know what that means imageimage

• Cheers Mr Z image I'm getting bog all work done today lol.

Hi LouiseG *waves* come add your name on the thread further to the top of the page as a supporter, we'd love to have you and will make sure we look after you image

• OK so it's now....

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit

SuperCaz

VikW

KateF

Tommygun2

katb

Mrs Warkie

BBH

Womble

JohnClose3

xine267

LouiseG

Runners Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)

Happychap

Holymoly

Lee the Pea

Lady Wot Jogs

Mr Puffy

No Pain Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)

Pottermiss

RosemaryClose4

Ricardo86

Straycelt                                                                                                                              

Night Nurse

Hopetofinish

• NykieNykie ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I'm 'No Pain Nykie' again - that's different from previous years when I was in a world of itimage
  • Hi everyone, not been on here for a while and just checking in to see if I've missed anything. I'm hoping to stay in London for a few days before the marathon so I'll help out at the expo if I'm needed.