Polaroid 10K Dumbarton

Apologies to all who left believing that we were not going to have our awards ceremony tonight, apparently someone "rumoured" that we were not going to award the prizes - This was incorrect, we were ready to go just after 9 and found everyone had left.
We will post out your vouchers - thanks to all for turning out on a warm night and see you at the Vale of Leven for the final race in the Polaroid Eyewear 10K Road Race series.

David J Kennedy
Race Director

Comments

• DMaxDMax ✭✭✭
    Hi David, are you still organising the Polaroid 10k series for 2013? If so, do you know when the dates will be confirmed or when entry opens.

My wife and I live in Clynder and new to running so we are very keen to train for and partake in the local events and to support local charities.

Many Thanks and best wishes.

Doug.
  • Eggyh73Eggyh73 ✭✭✭

DMax - I don't think they've announced the dates for this year yet, but the races tend to be the last three Thursdays in May and the final race at Vale Of Leven the first or second Sunday in June.

• DMaxDMax ✭✭✭
    Hi Eggh73

Many Thanks for taking the time to reply and for the infornation. I did a search in Google for this but its only 2012 that the web site displays. I guess they will update this when the dates are confirmed.

If you are taking part ... good luck.