London Marathon 2013 - Runners & Supporters

Comments

• Mick, my lovely, it'd be great to see you both if you can make it again this year but only if situations etc allow image on a personal note, I'm RD'ing for the Fox in MK these days if you ever fancied a trip out to say hello xxx

• I'm not doing much at moment Sis - ive been sick for weeks - ive had a tumour out of my lung, and norovirus, then a head and chest cold and its all reduced me to nout nearly

hoping you and everyone is ok

• Oh honey image big hugs, look after yourself xx

• NykieNykie ✭✭✭
    Yes, look after yourself xox
  • Mick - sorry to hear that. Wishing you a speedy recovery

SBH - when you're next in MK gimme a shout as I am there fairly frequently
  • I really enjoyed seeing you both last year Mick, it gave me a real lift, hope you get back soon.

• Hello folks, 

I have just won a place through my running club ballot. Can i be listed as a runner please image

• Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)
    SuperCaz 
    VikW 
    KateF 
    Tommygun2 
    katb 
    Mrs Warkie 
    BBH 
    Womble 
    JohnClose3 
    xine267 
    Soup Dragon
    Sweetest Thing (with FL & LB)
    Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)

XFR Bear

LouiseG

Runners

Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) 
    Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
    Warkie 
    Happychap
    Holymoly 
    Lee the Pea 
    Lady Wot Jogs 
    kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) 
    Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)
    Mr Puffy. 
    No Pain 
    Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people) 
    Pottermiss 
    RosemaryClose4 
    Ricardo86 
    Straycelt 
    Night Nurse 
    Hopetofinish 
    Prawnie (& Mr Prawnie running his first marathon) 
    Vixx76 
    Rattler Rattler 
    gizmo83
    Millsy1977
    Two-Stroke Tart
    RFJ
    No Pain
    USB
    Wickett

Sofaboy. first timer. hopefully will just be needing a wave but already planning to be in the Chandos afterwards with some mates. so i'll see you there.

Cocoa Pop. Beer and jelly babies required. 

• SBH...will be looking out more keenly this year and might slow to a semi-blurimage
    TP, we can't have you missing VLM can we?
    Anyone doing a pre-meet on the Friday or Sat?
    Got the hotel booked....ouch...gets worse each year!

• I will probably be in London on the Satturday so could meet up if people were wanting to.  But someone else will ahve to organise that.  I'm up to my neck organising other stuff right now and feel that I've done my part.

• Bouncy bouncy image

Re the Saturday, I shall have to see what my luvverly hosts have planned since I'm inflicting myself on another forumite for a bed for the weekend lol. But, my intention is to be at the Expo at some point to a) do a pick up and b) meet up with anyone else who's around for a coffe/beer/vino (*delete as required*) after probably at the Fox @ Excel. It would be lovely to go for a few bevvies and a bit of carb loading for any runners in the evening but I shall see what Vik and her very patient other half's plans are  image

• I can meet up at the Expo on Saturday. Specially if drinkies are on the agenda.image -  Or should that be especially as I can help pick stuff up. image

• I think the priority is the drinkies - I mean collections - Soupy!! image

• SBH - I'm running for the 1st time and mentioned this thread to my other half who was interested in being a supporter. However she isn't a member of the forum. Can she still help out?

We'd both be in London from the Friday so could meet up with any runners either then or on the Saturday?

• The more the merrier Ziggy image

Add yourself to the runners list and Mrs Ziggy to the supporters list and just stick summat in brackets to say contact through you image

• hello again SBH

a lady of many disguises image

• Someone mention drinkies...image.  I can get to Expo on Saturday and pick up some stuff at the same time.

• Tee hee image I do like to get around Mick image but I'm a good girl really lol

• Bear B.Hind wrote (see)

Someone mention drinkies...image.  I can get to Expo on Saturday and pick up some stuff at the same time.

This is me you're talking about BBH of course there'll be drinkies image

• I like these bad habits of which you speak image

• I was born to be a leader, not a follower LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall lead you all astray image

• You've had a lot of practice, SBH!

• she was born to coach and mentor me - she did a good job

• Speaking of leading astray.......who's leading the pacing group to Chandos this year?

• hi SD - ive never been in there, only past it - not sure how easy it would be with a wheelchair

• The pacing group can advise you better Mick, I just follow oblivious to where we are going. Its packed and I recall the last couple of years we stayed outside to drink. Would be good if you can join us. We meet up with our glorious finishers there. 

• 15West15West ✭✭✭

Can I join please?

Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)
    SuperCaz 
    VikW 
    KateF 
    Tommygun2 
    katb 
    Mrs Warkie 
    BBH 
    Womble 
    JohnClose3 
    xine267 
    Soup Dragon
    Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)

XFR Bear

LouiseG

Runners

Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) 
    Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
    Warkie 
    Happychap
    Holymoly 
    Lee the Pea 
    Lady Wot Jogs 
    Mr Puffy. 
    No Pain 
    Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people) 
    Pottermiss 
    RosemaryClose4 
    Ricardo86 
    Straycelt 
    Night Nurse 
    Hopetofinish 
    Vixx76 
    Rattler Rattler 
    gizmo83
    Millsy1977
    Two-Stroke Tart
    RFJ
    No Pain
    USB
    Wickett

15West

Sofaboy. first timer. hopefully will just be needing a wave but already planning to be in the Chandos afterwards with some mates. so i'll see you there.

• Hi everyone! Adding myself to the list of runners and my wife to the list of supporters.

Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2
    katb
    Mrs Warkie
    BBH
    Womble
    JohnClose3
    xine267
    Soup Dragon
    Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
    XFR Bear
    LouiseG

Mrs ZiggyTheSpider (contact through ZiggyThe Spider)

Runners

Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
    Warkie
    Happychap
    Holymoly
    Lee the Pea
    Lady Wot Jogs
    Mr Puffy.
    No Pain
    Pottermiss
    RosemaryClose4
    Ricardo86
    Straycelt
    Night Nurse
    Hopetofinish
    Vixx76
    Rattler Rattler
    gizmo83
    Millsy1977
    Two-Stroke Tart
    RFJ
    No Pain
    USB
    Wickett
    15West

ZiggyTheSpider