New York Marathon 2013 - ballot

Just wondering what the details for the ballot are. Thanks

Comments

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

Have you had a look the NYC Marathon website?  There seems to be quite a lot of informtion there.

• Hi. It was my first port of call but I couldn't see any info on that.

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

I think it's a bit different from normal this year, with last year's being cancelled and accommodating people who had places for that race.

Probably an email to the organisers would be your best bet.  They're the most likely people to know.

• Due to the unprecedented effects of Hurricane Sandy and the cancellation of the 2012 Marathon, the process of accepting runners to the 2013, 2014, and 2015 ING New York City Marathons will begin with our 2012 marathoners.

Entrants to the 2012 ING New York City Marathon have the opportunity to select, as one of their options due to the race's cancellation, guaranteed entry to the 2013 ING New York City Marathon. Once all 2012 marathoners have made their selections, we will better know our ability to accept additional entrants to the 2013 race.

Looks like there may not be a ballot - perhaps guaranteed entry only.

• Thanks Martenkay. I won't book my flightsimage

• The ballot opens tomorrow, although the organisers are saying that places will be difficult to get through this route with the 2012 runners getting precedence.