An Early Plea - London Marathon Runners & Supporters

124»

Comments

• PG3PG3 ✭✭✭

Is this the only thread for this?  I was so sure I had added myself. hey ho image

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit

SuperCaz

VikW

KateF

Tommygun2

katb

Mrs Warkie

BBH

Womble

JohnClose3

xine267

LouiseG

Runners Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)

Dave Wood 4 and Dan WoodWarkie

Happychap

Holymoly

Lee the Pea

Lady Wot Jogs

kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence)

Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)

Mr Puffy

No Pain Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)

Pottermiss

RosemaryClose4

Ricardo86

Straycelt                                                                                                                              

Night Nurse

Hopetofinish

PipG

• Oooo - i'm new to all this and want to get involved -- i've got a place for VLM this year and will definitely stop (although i would LOVE a sub-5h marathon -- Berlin was 5h00m27s -- soooo close!)...! K

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit

SuperCaz

VikW

KateF

Tommygun2

katb

Mrs Warkie

BBH

Womble

JohnClose3

xine267

LouiseG

Runners Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)

Happychap

Holymoly

Lee the Pea

Lady Wot Jogs

Mr Puffy

No Pain Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)

Pottermiss

RosemaryClose4

Ricardo86

Straycelt                                                                                                                              

Night Nurse

Hopetofinish

PipG

K-Dawg

• Hi guys image

I know I said it upthread, but just confirming that I can't join the RW support crew because I've got a race on the same day image Thought I'd better mention it again because I was left on the Supporters list and don't want to let anyone down.

Good luck everyone running, I wish I was going to be at Mile 17 again because its a fantastic day image

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit

SuperCaz

VikW

KateF

Tommygun2

katb

Mrs Warkie

BBH

Womble

JohnClose3

LouiseG

Happychap

Holymoly

Lee the Pea

Lady Wot Jogs

Mr Puffy

Pottermiss

RosemaryClose4

Ricardo86

Straycelt                                                                                                                              

Night Nurse

Hopetofinish

PipG

K-Dawg

• Just to make it less confusing, ive changed my screen name to from Ricardo86 to TortoiseWins

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit

SuperCaz

VikW

KateF

Tommygun2

katb

Mrs Warkie

BBH

Womble

JohnClose3

LouiseG

Happychap

Holymoly

Lee the Pea

Lady Wot Jogs

Mr Puffy

Pottermiss

RosemaryClose4

TortoiseWins

Straycelt                                                                                                                              

Night Nurse

Hopetofinish

PipG

K-Dawg

• NykieNykie ✭✭✭

I think that No Pain is another runner (and not my first names) image

• Can we stop using this thread as its out of date and there is a much more up to date one here http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/spring-marathon/london-marathon-2013---runners--supporters/237557-8.html

The list on this one is not correct and its confusing having two thread about the same subject going image