London Marathon 2013 - Runners & Supporters

Comments

• Go CazGo Caz ✭✭✭
    Hi there, could I add myself to the list please? Go Caz (not to be confused with SuperCaz!)

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)

SuperCaz

VikW

KateF

Tommygun2

katb

Mrs Warkie

BBH

Womble

JohnClose3

xine267

Soup Dragon

Sweetest Thing (with FL & LB)

Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)

XFR Bear

LouiseG

Mrs ZiggyTheSpider (contact through ZiggyThe Spider)

Runners

Alki

Mr Alki

Cake

Camberwell

Cocoa Pop.

Cooper 16

Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood

georginagem

gizmo83

Happychap

Helen Macfarlane 2

Holymoly

Hopetofinish

Khanivore

kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence)

Lady Wot Jogs

Lee the Pea

Literatin

Mark 1981

Mattoo

Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)

Mike Frog

Millsy1977

Mr Puffy.

Nick Wicks 2

Night Nurse

No Pain

Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)

PipG

Pottermiss

Prawnie (& Mr Prawnie running his first marathon)

Rattler Rattler

RFJ

RosemaryClose4

Slim Fast

Sofaboy.

Straycelt

TortoiseWins

Two-Stroke Tart

Ultra Kazzaaaaah!

USB

Vixx76

Warkie

Wickett ~

ZiggyTheSpider

15West

Go Caz
  • Can someone who is not being as completely technically incompetent as me this evening please add me to the supporters list. Thanks! image
  • Shit that list is longer-

• Hi Go Caz!  Its a common name.  At a RW social a while back the first 4 people to turn up were all variations on Caz.  It got very confusing

Supporters
    Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)
    SuperCaz
    VikW
    KateF
    Tommygun2
    katb
    Mrs Warkie
    BBH
    Womble
    JohnClose3
    xine267
    Soup Dragon
    Sweetest Thing (with FL & LB)
    Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
    XFR Bear
    LouiseG
    Mrs ZiggyTheSpider (contact through ZiggyThe Spider)
    Beck01

Runners

Alki
    Mr Alki
    Cake
    Camberwell
    Cocoa Pop.
    Cooper 16
    Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
    georginagem
    gizmo83
    Happychap
    Helen Macfarlane 2
    Holymoly
    Hopetofinish
    Khanivore
    kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence)
    Lady Wot Jogs
    Lee the Pea
    Literatin
    Mark 1981
    Mattoo
    Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)
    Mike Frog
    Millsy1977
    Mr Puffy.
    Nick Wicks 2
    Night Nurse
    No Pain
    Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
    PipG
    Pottermiss
    Prawnie (& Mr Prawnie running his first marathon)
    Rattler Rattler
    RFJ
    RosemaryClose4
    Slim Fast
    Sofaboy.
    Straycelt
    TortoiseWins
    Two-Stroke Tart
    Ultra Kazzaaaaah!
    USB
    Vixx76
    Warkie
    Wickett ~
    ZiggyTheSpider
    15West
    Go Caz

• Can I join the runners list please, thank you

• Howdy - just realised I hadn't added my name to the supporters' list - can someone put me on it as I daren't mess with the formatting.

Bit disappointed Mo's only running the first half - doesn't he know he could get some sweaty hugs and a Jaffa cake at Mudchute image
  • Funny, I was just thinking on the way home how cool it'll be to see Mo run past even though he's only doing the first half. I appear not to have been able to work out that mile 17 is beyond half way image
  • We could always sneak across on the DLR to Cutty Sark, watch him run past, then be back before he got to mile 17...
  • I like your thinking....

Or, we could let everyone else set up while we sit at Cutty Sark and then appear at mudchute in time for Jaffa cake duty...
  • I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Be afraid - be very afraid.............. sorry for the leave of absence folks, had the minor issue of a Quadzilla to RD at and get all the prep/after work done for plus am trying to move home. Hopefully I'll be around a bit more frequently now though image

Becks, you and RR can bog off, we want you at the 'Chute in plenty of time please image

I'm gonna put a call out to our wee List Fairy to ask her to take a scan through and sort us out to make sure no-one is missing - don't worry anyone we'll make sure we've gotcha. And Monsieur le Terminator nice to see you over here image hope the prep is all going well for the Premier League challenge? Don't forget to let me know if there's any networking you need and I'll do me best.......

Hope everyone is all fab and lovely, and training is going well. In all honesty it's not *really* that long to go in the grand scheme of things - for those who've not been involved in this before then I'll be allocating Runners to Support Groups probably around the second week of March (in fact prob around the 17th of March ish since that's the only weekend I have race event free at the moment to sit down and do it image - I'm a non-running race event addict lol).

Much love to all of you big snogs!!!!!!!!

• Hi all image Thanks for the link Sister Bad Habit! 

Can I come join the party the other side of the fence this year???  You guys were awesome last year and the support was much appreciated. 

Cant wait!! 

• It's becoz we iz wickid innit image

Sorry - been on the bevvies for the first time in a long while tonight lol!!!!!!!!!

• Hi, would anyone mind if I join image.

• Hooray!  Ecky is here!! image

• Thanks SBH, regards the networking is probably best you let my brother contact you with a list of gaps in the planning and see if you can help from there. Could you message me your email please? In general would be great if you could share as much as possible anyway image

See you all soon...

• Fair enough, I'll do my leering at Mo some other time image .
  • So glad I'm other side of fence this year. Did half marathon yesterday, got a PB but I'm so so tired today ha ha ha. Just glad not in work this week I'd be falling asleep at my desk.
  • Hey Sister Bad Habit,

Can I join in with the support this year? I was running last year and you guys were great!

• Ooo, Claire's here!  Could I be paired up with Claire Hardman please?  She knows how slow I'll be and is still happy to support me! imageimage

• SBH - do you require my list skills? Feel free to say yes or no image
  • Hope everyone is fit and well and training hard less than 8 weeks to go image
  • Yeah hope everyone is on track......next few weeks should  fly by....Taper time cant come soon enough at this stage..stay healthy and loose...SF

• Hiya,

can you add me please? I'm running not sure how to add myself to the list without cocking it up!

Thank you
  • Right it's official, thanks to all the kind (or evil depending on your viewpoint) peeps who took part in my 'which outfit - only you can decide' voting I shall be turning up at Mudchute decked out as Princess Leia! 

I get to fulfil a childhood dream and my 10in10 fundraising is £617.66 better off.  Can't be bad image

• Hi all, little run for me with a weighted backpack. I'm running with a giant Teddy and starting to wish I had tried the weight earlier. Oh well, I wasn't guna win anyway.image

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Two Stroke, don't worry, we don't leave anyone behind however slow they are.

• No PainNo Pain ✭✭✭
    7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks 7 weeks
  • So how long is it till the big day??? Anyone know.....image

Hope everyone's training is going well image