Turin Marathon

Hello, I just got back from the Turin marathon, quite a nice event as there was also a 7km going on at the same time and and a kids marathon, musicians everywhere, i put a review and short film i made there online now at http://www.trekandrun.com/eventreports/turinmarathon2011/page.html hope you enjoy it. Thanks!

Comments

• Well done David. I enjoyed the video. I was toying with doing this one in 2012, but opted for Malaga instead. I think I'll get an entry in for 2013 instead, now you've whetted my appetite further.

• Thanks Paul, glad the film was of use. It's a lovely atmosphere in Turin. Actually, all the Itallan races I've done have been exceptional in that sense, they know how to have a good time there.

• I did the Rome Marathon in 2008 plus the Roma Ostia media maraton the same year, both of which were enjoyable experiences. I'll start checking out flights and hotels in the coming weeks to see what bargains I can extract for Turin 2013.

• Hi guys,

I'm trying to enter the Turin Marathon 2013 but am having trouble progressing the application.. I've entered all details but one error message stating a duplication of some kind stops my progress.. I can't find any errors and was wondering if either of you had similar problems?? I've emailed the race organisers the same but still haven't had a response..

Thanks