garmin forerunner 110 please put me out of my misery

can you look at your split times/pace on the watch after your event?

just cannot work this out?

can do on a 410 etc but not this one without upload to computer.

If you can how do you do it?

Comments

• Nose NowtNose Nowt ✭✭✭

Sorry to hijack the thread - I assume you have your answer - but I've a similar question about the Forerunner 205.   I got given it, but no software CD.  Can I download the software from somewhere, or will I need to find a CD?

Thanks

• think you might find it here Wales

http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=010-00466-00&cID=166&pID=348

theres a unit software link, dont know if thats it?

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

On the 205, yes you can. In the menu structure go to history, press enter for the run or event you wish to look at, and it will list the laps/splits and paces.

Page 32 of the owner's manual - available from Garmin's website - tells you more.

• Nose NowtNose Nowt ✭✭✭

Thanks... but I actually mean download onto the computer - unless the history function is more sophisticated than I know.

I've got a marathon stored on my Garmin.  I can see the overall time, distance and pace - but I was imagining that if I could download it onto my computer, I'd be able to work out what my mile-by-mile pace was.

Do you think I can do it just by looking at the watch...  or do you think I can do it if I get it via the computer if I get the software?

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

I've got a forerunner 110.

Its really basic which is why all you get on the watch is the average pace/time/distance.

For all the fancy info you have to go on Garmin connect.

🙂

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    Run Wales wrote (see)

Thanks... but I actually mean download onto the computer - unless the history function is more sophisticated than I know.

I've got a marathon stored on my Garmin.  I can see the overall time, distance and pace - but I was imagining that if I could download it onto my computer, I'd be able to work out what my mile-by-mile pace was.

Do you think I can do it just by looking at the watch...  or do you think I can do it if I get it via the computer if I get the software?

I've explained how to do in on the unit, with reference to the relevant page in the user manual. Or you can upload the data to the Garmin connect website or into a programme such as Garmin Training Centre or Sporttracks.

If you can't see it on the 205 unit, did you have it set to automatically start a new split or lap every, say, mile? Cos if you did the data is there for you. If you didn't, you're stuffed, unfortunately.

Does this help or am I at cross purposes with you?

• Nose NowtNose Nowt ✭✭✭

Thanks Muttley -  I've only just seen your reply.  I'll have a look tonight.