Options

The Tape Worm Diet

Folks we all like to look great and most of us like to look slim, but why would  on earth  would you endanger your life and take a tapeworm tablet or put a tapeworm cyst into you mouth to loose weightimage

I am young gifted and Black.

Comments

• Options

no link Karen

• Options
    Nose NowtNose Nowt ✭✭✭

Is a tapeworm really potentially fatal? 

I'm going to take a guess that the risks of having a pet tapeworm are far less than remaining fat, or having a gastric band etc.

I have occasionally wondered about this very idea, (not for me...  I've never been particularly overweight), but didn't realise it was a "treatment" that is recognised in some way.

• Options

some forms of tapeworm can travel to your brain apparantely...................not sure a  gastric band can.........

a 15ft tape worm in your stomach does not sound very good...........but then neither does a gastric band in your stomach

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Do you know something, 

I've gone right off my plate of Tagliatelle.

🙂

• Options
    SideBurnSideBurn ✭✭✭

Is the tapeworm good company?? More interesting than my imaginary friend for example? Surely you could discuss your thoughts on what to have for tea etc and then get feedback on your culinary expertise (or otherwise). Can a vegetarian/vegan have a tapeworm? Sounds great to me... will ask at Tesco's if they have any (free range organic of course) image

• Options

the worse part for me was that they force feed a cow the tapeworm etc.and then when they are ready they kill the cow and cut it open to get all the tapewroms cysts out.........all done in africa as its illegal in most countries.........

how can they waste cows like that in countries where food is so scarce

• Options

its not the africans that are doing it.its the american guy who then sells them for a fortune on the black market to idiots

• Options
    I've missed you over the last week Karen
  • Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

I think that you should put this on WW. It ruined my appetite!

• Options
    skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Emmy H wrote (see)

I think that you should put this on WW. It ruined my appetite!

see, the diet works without taking anything. you just watch the videos.

• Options
    SideBurnSideBurn ✭✭✭

I enjoyed the first video Karen; particularly the potential tapeworm abuser. "I would do anything", she says... but not eat less or exercise more. I can just imagine someone trying to explain to some poor starving African that in America they have so much food that they cannot help themselves and that maybe the African could make some money providing tapeworms. Maybe someone could 'invent' the Africa diet; a one way ticket to a famine stricken area? Got to be easier and cheaper than having your mouth wired shut?