Reading Half Marathon 2013

Hi Runners

running the Reading Half Marathon tomorrow 

Does any one know if they provide showers for the runners afterwards?

thanx in advance & good luck to all runners tomorrow

Comments

• but plenty on the way round by the look of the forecast ;-p
  • just doing some ear strengthening work so they dont flop down in the rain. Would hate to think you all couldnt see my ears, and then get left behind ;-p
  • Aha or DF tapping you on the shoulder in Reading town centre image How`d you do mate, did you beat me to the line ?? Vision was so restricted in that head that i had no peripheral vision to see anyone around me...Was too busy revelling in the crowd at the finish so didnt see gun time, or stop my watch !! When i turned round a minute or so later gun time was 1:47..so im guessing BUGs finished in about 1:41 - 1:42 with 300-400 high 5s on the way roundimage Great day out, and good crowd considering the weather. Thanks to the marshalls and people that came to watch !
  • Aha or DF tapping you on the shoulder in Reading town centre image How`d you do mate, did you beat me to the line ?? Vision was so restricted in that head that i had no peripheral vision to see anyone around me...Was too busy revelling in the crowd at the finish so didnt see gun time, or stop my watch !! When i turned round a minute or so later gun time was 1:47..so im guessing BUGs finished in about 1:41 - 1:42 with 300-400 high 5s on the way roundimage Great day out, and good crowd considering the weather. Thanks to the marshalls and people that came to watch !