Vibram five fingers

2»

Comments

• I got the kit for the huraches - just before doing my tendon in in November. Must get around to cutting off the excess, stabbing the hole and working out how to lace them up now spring is on its way (well, by dates, anyway).

Booktrunk: now you know why we suggested short distances to start. Note: do NOT try to keep up on your toes. Your heel IS supposed to touch the ground, just not first.

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
    Yes worked that heel touching down bit outimage looking forward to running in them quite often but in small dosesimage
  • @BT, maybe you (we) should start another thread if there isn't one already? I've been forestriking on the patio whilst having my fags and letting my heel drop, it takes some thought for me but am sure it will come good soon enough image

@Debra, I have a big pen mark where I want to cut and currently laced up for the 'slip on' version, works a treat and looking forward to putting them through their paces (so to speak). Have you seen the invisible shoe vids? am going to try the method where the knot isn't between your toes and play with lacing styles.

• How are the Bikilas Steph? I've not been out in mine for ages and tried .6 of a mile this evening jogging round the block.

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
    Good but still only going once a week due to getting close to my marathon.

Wore them whilst out shopping n walking today.

So walked 5k with dog plus 3 hours around shops.