Some women you see in the pool....

2»

Comments

• Snap!Snap! ✭✭✭
    Though she could be bluffing. Funny, this is testing my trust in people I don't know on forums.
  • sometimes i envy not living in a different country. we have no pool facility on the island i live in - only in hotels whic charge an increadible amount of money for membership! or else i have to travel to the main hour by ferry! yep, that's government for you. mind you, a [pool has been in the pipe lines for i think 5 years now!! geeeezzzzz! summer isn't a problem...we're surrounded with beautiful bays. it's winter which is the problem!

• use your common sense snap.

there are loads of toddlers in the pools.....and children......and then loads of old ladies who half of home leak when they do any exercise or laugh........and men who can never control their willy at the best of times........

the pool would be purple at all times

• Chlorine dyes your hair green?!

I've heard this but never seen anyone getting out of the pool with green hair so I'm not convinced.

Pools with purple water full of swimmers with green hair? !

• i think there might have been a problem at one time with cheap hair bleaches and then chlorine.........but I think it was the bleaches fault not the chlorines

• Screamapillar wrote (see)
    Wilkie wrote (see)
    Demon Barber wrote (see)

I'm understandably no expert on the subject but if Women wear make up when they are running does it just not get all sweaty and run?

Yes, it does.  Then it looks worse than no make-up would do.

I saw a woman at a race on Saturday, with the snow falling, her mascara all splodged down her cheeks.

I wear make occasionally, but for when I want to look nice, and having it all down your face doesn't look nice!

The way I see it: you take time putting it on; then you sweat most of it off; then you get in the shower - but if you want to get it off properly you need to use some sort of make up remover; then, presumably, if you're going out you PUT IT ALL BACK ON AGAIN! image

What a monumental waste of time!

Gosh yes, what a terrible waste of a good five minutes when they could be out there saving the rain forests and curing the common cold.  how bloody selfish of them

• skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Miffi wrote (see)

Gosh yes, what a terrible waste of a good five minutes when they could be out there saving the rain forests and curing the common cold.  how bloody selfish of them

no-one expects that of women but they could be at home a bit earlier to make their man's tea.

• "ping"

dinners ready darling.