Jodie Marsh/Katie Price

Does anyone actually admire these two ?  Other than teenage girls and over the top camp men ?

Plus what is the appeal to gay men ?

Comments

• M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭
    Katie Price has done London Marathon at least once but not particularly quickly. Jodie Marsh does body building. I don't think she runs.

I don't know about 'admire' but I do give Katie Price some sort of begrudging credit for her successful manipulation of the media. The woman has done incredibly well for herself. I saw her interviewed on Piers Morgan some years ago. Don't think she's a bimbo. Far from it, she's a shrewd business woman who has made a lot of money. No matter what you think of her as an individual, you have to give her some credit for that. More recently I don't think it's worked so well for her and she seems to have got a bit more desperate. This makes me wonder if she didn't invest so well for her future.

Jodie Marsh I've never seen interviewed nor read much about. She seemed much more desperate from the start and less successful than Katie Price. I have very little time for her.
  • Slowfoot Going Goofy wrote (see)

Does anyone actually admire these two ?  

Nope, they are a pair of tits.

• i've met jodie marsh.. shes a twat.

• Pair of tits and a twat.  Just about sums each of them up perfectly.

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    M..o.use wrote (see)

I don't know about 'admire' but I do give Katie Price some sort of begrudging credit for her successful manipulation of the media. The woman has done incredibly well for herself. I saw her interviewed on Piers Morgan some years ago. Don't think she's a bimbo. Far from it, she's a shrewd business woman who has made a lot of money. No matter what you think of her as an individual, you have to give her some credit for that. 

I definitely agree with that. She's not as stupid as she makes out and surprisingly she raises A LOT of money for her charities through various events.

As role models - they're absolutely awful. Give me Jess Ennis any day.

• They're only role models to air head chavs.

• DeanR7DeanR7 ✭✭✭

she is as stupid as she makes out but she had an excellent publicist and manager.  They turned a pigs ears into a silk purse.  Other than hire them she did little else other than get plastic surgery and fall out of clubs at 4am.

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

Katie Price is a very good looking woman under all that slap.  Shame she feels the need to make like a drag queen.

I don't doubt she's got her head screwed on though!

Jodie Marsh has changed direction - she used to be a Jordan wannabe, but seems to have turned herself into a body builder.  

Neither are good role models.

• popsiderpopsider ✭✭✭

They both seem to have done OK for themselves - I don't know either - JM comes across as a bit more genuine than KP but you can't really judge people based on their media image.  I can't help but feel a lot of the criticism of them wouldn't be as strong if they were men doing similar stuff.  As far as KP goes at least she has been a mother to her disabled son unlike the father ex footballer Dwight Yorke - people like him do deserve criticism.   

• I've genuinely not heard of Katie prices charity work. What is it for ?
  • DeanR7DeanR7 ✭✭✭

i cant stand equally the male version...they tend to be on TOWIE and are no where near as successful

• dean richardson 7 wrote (see)

i cant stand equally the male version...they tend to be on TOWIE and are no where near as successful

What's TOWIE?image

• popsiderpopsider ✭✭✭

No idea - must be some kind of drug. 

• Snap!Snap! ✭✭✭

'Jodie Marsh/Katie Price'

I always suspected they might be the same person - thanks for confirming it.

• Rickster wrote (see)
    dean richardson 7 wrote (see)

What's TOWIE?image

TOWIE = The Only Way Is Essex

(I'm ashamed I even know that!)

• Screamapillar wrote (see)
    Rickster wrote (see)
    dean richardson 7 wrote (see)

What's TOWIE?image

TOWIE = The Only Way Is Essex

(I'm ashamed I even know that!)

Oh right, so that's what TOWIE stands for. I've never watched it, but have seen the trailers. Looks very chavvy.

• Grendel3Grendel3 ✭✭✭

I don't like either of them to be honest, but at the end of the day they (especially Jordan) are laughing at the rest of us as they have made a fortune for themselves and so good luck to them -

I do remember when Jordon ran the London Marathon, the top male runner (I think it was Andi Jones)  was quoted the following week as saying I may have only run 2:14 but I was still walking through my front door in Manchester before Jordan and Peter Andre had finished!!!! 

• Successful women attract a lot of hate.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Its possible to admire them for being successful at what they do; whatever that might be, but the question really ought to be, 'Would you swap places with them?'.

🙂

• not in amillion years, the thought of kissing pete andre alone puts me off :P

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    kittenkat wrote (see)
    Lou Diamonds wrote (see)
    Successful women attract a lot of hate.

I'm actually quite amazed at the amount of bitchiness online about celebs people don't even know. I'm not talking about in here, but more generally. Some of the comments on the BBC about Radcliffe were obnoxious.

Why do people get off on this slating?

Reminds them they're still alive when in reality they may as well not exist.

🙂