Y-Fumble Armbands

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any experience using the Y-Fumble armbands while running? I'm looking for a running armband thingy for my iPhone (I've got the 4S) when I try out new routes on holiday. I've got a terrible sense of direction, so it would be handy to have access to a map/ way to call Mountain Rescue when I end up stranded image

www.y-fumble.com

I thought the Y-Fumble would be a good choice because I could it for other things when I don't need to carry the phone, but does it really work? Does the phone stay secure in the pouch or fly out?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Fido2DogsFido2Dogs ✭✭✭

I have one but found I was fumbling a lot getting stuff in or out. Have a SPIbelt and use it a lot, it's like a Tardis though I sometimes have to fiddle a bit with the internal arrangements of the contents to stop bounce (really not much, but in the spirit of full disclosure this did happen last week).

I have now learned the expensive way NOT to carry electronics in a sports bra unless in a sealed waterproof bag :/

• Thanks for the feedback! Did you find that the y-fumble kept your phone secure, even if it was a pain to get stuff in and out of it?

Will keep in mind the tip about not carrying stuff in sports brasimage

• I got a £2.99 armband off eBay.

Only problem with it was that there wasn't enough of the hook kind of velcro, but I picked some of the sewable stuff up for 50p and did a 5 minute tinker with it. Works great now.

• Fido2DogsFido2Dogs ✭✭✭

Yes - but of course the issue is stopping it going flying when you try to get it out, Iyswim.