Which Headphones?

I use my HTC one to provide my music etc for running and use the headphones that come with it. Lately the left headphone keeps popping out. What headphones do you all use?

Comments

• stutyrstutyr ✭✭✭

Sennheiser do a range of sports headphones in association with Adidas.  I've got the mx680 that are earbud type ones with little fins that secure them in your ear, and I'm happy with them.  They also make ones with a band that goes around the head, and others which are noise isolating.

If I had the cash, B&W do some very nice ear buds that are suitable for sport.

• I had the same problem with headphones poping out when running I tried the over ear headphones but i found they just kept moving around so i went and got some ones with bands that go around the head, sennheiser PMX 80 they worked well but packed in not so long ago, now trying out philips SHQ4200 as there cheep, the sound quality is not as good but i just have the music as a bit of background noise so there fine for me.

• I have very small ears and have always struggled with headphones. In fact I just ran with a headband over my ears to keep them in (so attractive!). That was until I came across Yurbuds (for Women). You kind of twist them into your ear and they do.not.budge. No pain either! Brilliant! Sound quality isn't the best but I don't care too much about that anyway - I just want to hear some noise.

• Out in the world, I recommend clips to earbuds.

The el-cheapo Panasonic RP-HS46E Slim Clips are secure, give very respectable sound quality, and are just over £9 on Amazon.

• Hi I have a pair of Soundmagic E 30  excellent sound and stay in the ears very well cost me £40 but well worth it. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Soundmagic-E30-BK-SoundMAGIC-E30-Earphones/dp/B005HJ38OO  

Have seen these advertised recently but dont know how good they are .Yurbuds 

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/yurbuds/

• I have the E30's they are GREAT but fiddly for running or the gym - two wires, plus you have to keep re-sealing them in your ear-holes!

Sennheiser PMX685i are a much much better choice.

• I've tried four pairs in the last year but have settled with an excellent pair from Shure. Here are my impressions of all four pairs, hopefully this is helpful info.

My Sennheiser IE-60's were excellent sound quality but not suitable for running at all. They would just not stay in. I use these when I'm not running.

I tried the Sennheiser/Adidas sporting ones, I think the model prior to the CX680's and they cost around £30-£40. They fit well but the sound quality was nothing to write home about.

I moved on to the Denon AH-W150 Exercise Freak bluetooth headset at £150. Having no wires was very convenient and I had no issues with sound cutting out. The fit wasn't great though. They are in-ear headphones and sound ok but nowhere near good enough for that price. The seal loosens after a running a few paces and the sound quality deteriorates drastically. I wouldn't recommend these at all.

I'm currently using wired phones which I'm very happy with. They are Shure SE215's, in-ear headphones at £75. Once in, these things aren't going anywhere. They are a great fit and the seal is perfect. The sound quality is very good as well, possibly a little too muddy in the mid range with excessive bass but much better than you would expect at that price. The only downside is that you can hear very little of the outside world and have to be super carefull at road crossings.